1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 23:44
    Originally posted by chaney3 to Trev33
    Why would you want it brought up?
    Surely it was you who brought it up - and not Trev33, when you said, completely out of the blue, "I don't care what you have to say. You disrespected my deceased Mother, and it is unforgivable. Don't talk to me assshole!!!!!" ?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 23:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How about if I deal with you first.

I've never said I only drink two or three times a year. In fact, if you actually knew me (which you obviously don't), you'd laugh at anyone else making that statement. It's got to be one of the more stupid things ever said about me in these forums, and without basis in fact at all.

Offer up the proof of me saying even anything close to that, or quit saying that I did.
    I am pretty sure that you said it. Specifically, 4th of July and New Years Eve. I remember such things, and it struck me at the time that you only drink twice per year.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 00:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely it was [b]you who brought it up - and not Trev33, when you said, completely out of the blue, "I don't care what you have to say. You disrespected my deceased Mother, and it is unforgivable. Don't talk to me assshole!!!!!" ?[/b]
    This specific case is none of your business FMF, and you've just proven that you enjoy instigating. Very low of you!!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 00:37
    Originally posted by chaney3
    This specific case is none of your business FMF, and you've just proven that you enjoy instigating. Very low of you!!
    You brought up some allegations against another poster regarding your mother here in public. If it's none of anyone's business, why not deal with it in PMs? I have "instigated" nothing. It's you who has unilaterally decided to be abusive towards another poster, not me. You are in no position to lecture others on being "low".
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 00:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    You brought up some allegations against another poster regarding your mother here in public. If it's none of anyone's business, why not deal with it in PMs? I have "instigated" nothing. It's you who has unilaterally decided to be abusive towards another poster, not me. You are in no position to lecture others on being "low".
    You.....are in NO position to lecture poster's on anything! You are afterall just a poster yourself. Unless you feel that you're better than everyone else here, which you have implied all over this forum.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 00:47
    You.....are in NO position to lecture poster's on anything! You are afterall just a poster yourself. Unless you feel that you're better than everyone else here, which you have implied all over this forum.
    I think I am absolutely in a position to lecture you on calling people "assshole".
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 00:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think I am absolutely in a position to lecture you on calling people "assshole".
    No you're not. You are merely a poster on this chess site, nothing more.

Get off your high horse.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Also, you don't know what was said. So mind your own business, and stop acting like the self appointed 'hall monitor', because it's laughable.

You are not a 'somebody' here, just a chess player that makes a few posts. Take your pompous attitude somewhere else.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:03

Get off your high horse.
    Absolutely everyone posting here is merely a poster on this chess site.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:06
    Also, you don't know what was said. So mind your own business, and stop acting like the self appointed 'hall monitor', because it's laughable. You are not a 'somebody' here, just a chess player that makes a few posts. Take your pompous attitude somewhere else.
    I support your right to lecture me in public. I am merely objecting to you calling another poster a "real assshole" in some kind of off-topic private grudge for a reason you are pointedly unable to justify or substantiate.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:08
    You are not a 'somebody' here, just a chess player that makes a few posts.
    I think you will find that I am a 'somebody' here, as has been explained objectively here Thread 170284.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:24
    You all need to learn how to really drink. Why just today I downed a twelve pack while siding my house between 2pm and 7pm. Got a lot done too. Did the same thing yesterday and the day before.

I just decided. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow. 🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:33
    Originally posted by josephw
    You all need to learn how to really drink. Why just today I downed a twelve pack while siding my house between 2pm and 7pm. Got a lot done too. Did the same thing yesterday and the day before.

I just decided. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow. 🙂
    [Like with 'The Four Yorkshiremen'...] "You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt" ... and then, and only then, would we down a twelve pack, IF WE WERE LUCKY.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:36

Get off your high horse.
    Some say he is a moderator.
    Others say that he is the Russ, the one true owner.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 01:39
    I can't wait til Suzianne deals with you Ghost.
    Me neither!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree