1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 16:08
    Best beer evah!

DAB is the ambassador of the famous Dortmund Beer style which is brewed in compliance with the German Beer Purity Law of 1516. Using only pure and natural ingredients, DAB is still brewed in Dortmund to original recipes.

Over the last 100 years, DAB has become a world famous and international brand as well as a global symbol of German beer culture and a seal of quality.

http://www.dab-beer.com/
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 16:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Best beer evah!

DAB is the ambassador of the famous Dortmund Beer style which is brewed in compliance with the German Beer Purity Law of 1516. Using only pure and natural ingredients, DAB is still brewed in Dortmund to original recipes.

Over the last 100 years, DAB has become a world famous and international brand as well as a global symbol of German beer culture and a seal of quality.

http://www.dab-beer.com/
    I am pretty sure that Suzianne has previously posted that she only drinks two times per year, and that Ghost limits himself to one glass of wine per day. You Robbie, have said that you may limit yourself to maybe one beer per day? Very Rusty doesn't drink at all.

I would be interested in the drinking habits of anyone who cares to share.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:02
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I am pretty sure that Suzianne has previously posted that she only drinks two times per year, and that Ghost limits himself to one glass of wine per day. You Robbie, have said that you may limit yourself to maybe one beer per day? Very Rusty doesn't drink at all.

My wife and I enjoy a bottle of red wine every other weekend. (Not every day!)

You get 4 glasses out of a bottle, so it lasts us the whole weekend.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:06
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

That is a most impressive description of self control, and discipline, while at the same time, responsibly enjoying wine.

Thanks Ghost.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:09
    And if I am correct, regarding Suzianne, I hope she will explain her reason for only drinking twice per year. That interests me.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:20
    And if I am correct, regarding Suzianne, I hope she will explain her reason for only drinking twice per year. That interests me.
    I believe she only drinks after she has said something friendly. (Joke).
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:21

Just curious, why not every weekend? Do you make plans to do something every other weekend where wine must be excluded? Also, you don't enjoy wine during the week?

Sorry for the questions, but this does interest me.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:24
    I believe she only drinks after she has said something friendly. (Joke).
    You will soon feel the wrath of Supergirl. 😉
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:25

Wouldn't you get my replies if you just started a new thread?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:29
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Wouldn't you get my replies if you just started a new thread?
    I don't care what you have to say. You disrespected my deceased Mother, and it is unforgivable.

Don't talk to me assshole!!!!!
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:34
    Just curious, why not every weekend? Do you make plans to do something every other weekend where wine must be excluded? Also, you don't enjoy wine during the week?

Sorry for the questions, but this does interest me.
    Every couple of weeks we have bagels for breakfast. If I had them too often i wouldn't enjoy them so much. - I view alcohol no differently. By only drinking it a couple of times a month I always enjoy a glass and appreciate it more than i would do if drunk more routinely. - I believe alcohol only really becomes a problem when you treat it differently from other things you eat and drink.

I have no issue with people who drink during the week, but personally link it to 'winding down' which in turn i link to the weekend.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:44
    I don't care what you have to say. You disrespected my deceased Mother, and it is unforgivable.

Don't talk to me assshole!!!!!
    Who are you? You'll have to refresh my memory with a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:51
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Who are you? You'll have to refresh my memory with a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Okay dick. I started a thread a while back in the sports forum about how soccer players are constantly 'diving' like freakin babies, and girls, which is true. I did NOT specify English soccer, because American soccer is the same. They act like pussies, and I cannot watch soccer anymore because of it.

Anyway, you made a horrific comment about my Mom in that thread, maybe because you thought you needed to defend British soccer?

You are a dick!!!!!
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:58

Once a week 4 beers and 2 bottles of wine
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 17:58
    Okay dick. I started a thread a while back in the sports forum about how soccer players are constantly 'diving' like freakin babies, and girls, which is true. I did NOT specify English soccer, because American soccer is the same. They act like pussies, and I cannot watch soccer anymore because of it.

Anyway, you made a horrific comment about my Mom in that thread, maybe because you thought you needed to defend British soccer?

You are a dick!!!!!
    Hm, I remember the topic but can't remember the comment. What's the id of the thread?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree