1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 23:024 edits
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Robbie, if you don't like the way Russ runs the joint, why are you still here?
    Am I, the King of the Easy Riders answerable to you? me thinks familiarity has bred contempt! hmmmm why am I here? Is that an existentialist question or related to my actual presence. If the later then my friends coaxed me out of self imposed exile to join a crusade against Misfit Puritans and other undesirables.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 00:49
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    He never sunk us, we quit in protest! 😏 Metallica had their butt crowned by the Russkie, the shame of it, giving the stolen crown of the Easy Ones to such degenerates!
    Russ doesn't want cheaters on his website.

He just forgot to sweep you out with last month's trash.

Or maybe he's planning to recycle you with the rest of the plastic.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 01:18
    Why is it difficult for Londoners to pronounce th, Noff London, Saff London, face bovered!
    Drunk again?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 04:12
    Am I, the King of the Easy Riders answerable to you? me thinks familiarity has bred contempt! hmmmm why am I here? Is that an existentialist question or related to my actual presence. If the later then my friends coaxed me out of self imposed exile to join a crusade against Misfit Puritans and other undesirables.
    It was not an existential question; I was referring to your being here at RHP. Maybe it is time you and your friends thought of moving to a different chess web site or hiring a code monkey to make one more to your liking.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 04:401 edit
    Who are you, again?

We ain't got time for punks, sorry.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 07:51
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    It was not an existential question; I was referring to your being here at RHP. Maybe it is time you and your friends thought of moving to a different chess web site or hiring a code monkey to make one more to your liking.
    Do you leave the country because you are dissatisfied with the government? No? well your logic makes NO SENSE and your Misfit Puritan sentiments are clearly clouding your judgement. Please check your variations and try to evaluate another line. Neither me nor my friends recognise any authority other than the natural faculty of conscience and our innate sense of justice! We have transcended your verbal depredations, you cannot reach us!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 07:58
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Who are you, again?

We ain't got time for punks, sorry.
    Spoken like a true Puritan high on her own pomposity. You seem to have a rather unbecoming Calvinistic streak running through the entire length of your psyche magnifying the idiosyncrasies of others while nullifying your own. We aint got time for no Puritan cry baby snowflake hippy queens bitter and twisted cause her neocon idol lost the election to an Orange Dumpster. 😡
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 08:36
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Drunk again?
    white socks! 'free pears for a pand!' - gotta love the Londoners 😡
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 08:40
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Russ doesn't want cheaters on his website.

He just forgot to sweep you out with last month's trash.

Or maybe he's planning to recycle you with the rest of the plastic.
    ah don't want nuffin from you cause there ain't nuffin ear wot I like 😡
  10. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 09:11
    ah don't want nuffin from you cause there ain't nuffin ear wot I like 😡
    I see the guy who invented autocorrect has died
    May he restaurant in peace.

Any idea what this thread England 101 is about?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 09:18
    Originally posted by @roma45
    I see the guy who invented autocorrect has died
    May he restaurant in peace.

Any idea what this thread England 101 is about?
    Its a piece of conceptual art designed and implemented by the great internet artist chaney3 intended as a vehicle for our own imaginations.
  12. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 09:22
    Its a piece of conceptual art designed and implemented by the great internet artist chaney3 intended as a vehicle for our own imaginations.
    Thanks here was me thinking it was one of his usual total useless threads
    When are you going to stop the tears and play chess again?
    You have to apologise for the cheating first though
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 09:36
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Thanks here was me thinking it was one of his usual total useless threads
    When are you going to stop the tears and play chess again?
    You have to apologise for the cheating first though
    I've got a feeling he is allowed to post in the forum but is banned from playing chess due to his unshameless cheating.

They just can't trust him to play fairly so they've had to stop him. Many of his moves did look a bit.............mechanical.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 09:412 edits
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    I've got a feeling he is allowed to post in the forum but is banned from playing chess due to his unshameless cheating.

They just can't trust him to play fairly so they've had to stop him. Many of his moves did look a bit.............mechanical.
    more FAKE NEWS, I will play when justuice is done. Here are my demands.

1.The chess legend MacT is restored and given a full public apology and a victory procession
    2. The present clan system is given an entire overhaul and measures taken to stop players abusing their rating in tournaments and a system based on merit is implemented.
    3. The Easy Rider crown which was stolen from them and placed on the butt of Metallica is restored.

these are not exhaustive and may be subject to provisos at any time.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 09:49
    more FAKE NEWS, I will play when justuice is done. Here are my demands.

1.The chess legend MacT is restored and given a full public apology and a victory procession
    2. The present clan system is given an entire overhaul and measures taken to stop players abusing their rating in tournaments and a system based on merit is implemented.
    3. The Eas ...[text shortened]... f Metallica is restored.

these are not exhaustive and may be subject to provisos at any time.
    In other words, you're banned from playing chess on the site and trying to hide your shame behind ridiculous demands that you know will never be met.

I say good......I prefer playing against people

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree