1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 11:01
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    In other words, you're banned from playing chess on the site and trying to hide your shame behind ridiculous demands that you know will never be met.

I say good......I prefer playing against people
    Actually you prefer playing below your actual level and sandbagging and here you are pontificating about an alleged breach of ethics. Hypocrisy much radiobagger?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 11:39
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Actually you prefer playing below your actual level and sandbagging and here you are pontificating about an alleged breach of ethics. Hypocrisy much radiobagger?
    I have never sandbagged my rating in my life. I win some I lose some but at least it's me making the moves not a ...........machine.

Have they caught up with you on that one yet carrobie ?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 11:481 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    I have never sandbagged my rating in my life. I win some I lose some but at least it's me making the moves not a ...........machine.

Have they caught up with you on that one yet carrobie ?
    All one has to do is take a look at your graph. You are a 1700 rated player playing at 1400. One of the saggiest baggers of them all and a hypocrite to boot. As for me anyone is free to check my games and publicly post the analysis. But hey don't let science and empirical facts get in the way of your FAKE narrative.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 16:11
    Do you leave the country because you are dissatisfied with the government? No? well your logic makes NO SENSE and your Misfit Puritan sentiments are clearly clouding your judgement. Please check your variations and try to evaluate another line. Neither me nor my friends recognise any authority other than the natural faculty of conscience and our innate sense of justice! We have transcended your verbal depredations, you cannot reach us!
    Yes, I did leave my former country because I was dissatisfied and realised that trying to reform it was futile.

Take a lesson from Master Leonardo, whom you sometimes quote: before you can paint a visionary image of what might be, you first have to spend time studying bodies to see the reality of how bones and muscles fit together. You're not looking at the reality here; you're off in cloud-cuckoo-land.

Oh, and one more thing: which of Leonardo's pupils surpassed Leonardo?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 16:332 edits
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Yes, I did leave my former country because I was dissatisfied and realised that trying to reform it was futile.

Take a lesson from Master Leonardo, whom you sometimes quote: before you can paint a visionary image of what might be, you first have to spend time studying bodies to see the reality of how bones and muscles fit together. You're not looking at ...[text shortened]... cloud-cuckoo-land.[/i]

Oh, and one more thing: which of Leonardo's pupils surpassed Leonardo?
    My dear Sir, Micheal Angelo was a sculptor, he was no painter. Titian was a painter but he was no philosopher. Picasso was a conceptual artist, he was a poor colourist. Renoir a fantastic painter but lacked intellectual content. Cezanne a technician but dogmatic and unimaginative. Van Gogh imaginative but a poor technician. Dali an exceptional draftsman but a little inaccessible. Shall we go on? You see no one is complete except possibly Leonardo or Durer. Which pupils surpassed him, none they were all wretched! You see Leonardo was from an epoch when they prized the imitation of nature, only later did the great artists seek to dispense with mere imitation and create according to their own will. There is only originality to be aimed for, imitation will not now suffice.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:06
    My dear Sir, Micheal Angelo was a sculptor, he was no painter. Titian was a painter but he was no philosopher. Picasso was a conceptual artist, he was a poor colourist. Renoir a fantastic painter but lacked intellectual content. Cezanne a technician but dogmatic and unimaginative. Van Gogh imaginative but a poor technician. Dali an exceptional ...[text shortened]... ng to their own will. There is only originality to be aimed for, imitation will not now suffice.
    You drunk?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:14
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You drunk?
    Please I am interested, how do you get from a list of artists, their relative attributes and faults to 'are you drunk', please elucidate on your thought process because I tell you frankly, it makes NO SENSE.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:40
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You drunk?
    He's Scottish and brews his own beer...
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:433 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    He's Scottish and brews his own beer...
    You should check out my new brewing blog, some of the details might be somewhat scientific for you but you can look at the pictures. Someone from the States asked me to compose it and they will publish it and pay me for it. Its only a temporary site until i purchase a domain name. The picture on the heading is near where I live.

https://momentous-fridays.000webhostapp.com
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:47
    You should check out my new blog, some of the details might be somewhat scientific for you but you can look at the pictures. Its only a temporary site until i purchase a domain name. The picture on the heading is near where I live

https://momentous-fridays.000webhostapp.com
    The link is broken; like your reputation here.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:481 edit
    The link is broken; like your reputation here.
    try again or get one of your kids to help you. Leave a comment! 😡
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:54
    try again or get one of your kids to help you. Leave a comment! 😡
    I tried it three times which is way more benefit-of-the-doubt than a dishonest little weasel like you deserves.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:00
    I tried it three times which is way more benefit-of-the-doubt than a dishonest little weasel like you deserves.
    Pity its an excellent article on the history of the London Porter and demonstrated how to make one using modern scientific techniques, oh well, you will remain as ignorant as you were five minutes ago. 😡
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:02
    Pity its an excellent article on the history of the London Porter and demonstrated how to make one using modern scientific techniques, oh well, you will remain as ignorant as you were five minutes ago. 😡
    What a shame then that the link is broken, who knows, we could have become friends...
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:03
    What a shame then that the link is broken, who knows, we could have become friends...
    hardly, but at least you could have left some hate mail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree