09 Jul '16 20:02
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:071 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well, let's say you are.
    And let's say you are a slender, androgynous Asian shemale, aight?

Who the hell do you think you are to question other people's
    race, boy? Have you ever been punched in the face? I bet
    you still have some teeth left, vanilla.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:19
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    [youtube]tH2w6Oxx0kQ[/youtube]
    Of a truth.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:30
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And let's say you are a slender, androgynous Asian shemale, aight?

Who the hell do you think you are to question other people's
    race, boy? Have you ever been punched in the face? I bet
    you still have some teeth left, vanilla.
    Are you trying to bate me, or be funny?

I don't care what or who you say you are. You could be lying.

But let's say you are black. How am I responsible for what other whites have done to hold the black man down? Oh yes! That is indeed the case. I'm not denying that. But not by me.

Are you now going to charge me with being racists just because I'm white?

Those cops were shot down in cold blood. I don't care what race the shooters were. But it's a racial issue isn't it? So what do we do? Whatever that is the children will suffer the most. That's my concern.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:38
    But let's say you are black.
    Keep diggin', Eminem, you is lovin' that danger, ain't ya?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:46
    Keep diggin', Eminem, you is lovin' that danger, ain't ya?
    Whatever Seitse. Go blow yourself up at the local precinct if you think it'll get you to heaven.

Pretty wild eh?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:58
    Man, are you ever misinformed. More white men are shot by the police that black men.

And, more blacks and Hispanics are shot by black and Hispanic cops than by white cops.

You're a dupe of the media on this one old boy.
    I imagine that would be because there are more white men than black so it stands to reason from a statistical basic.

Does that make it ok for blacks to be targeted by police? Like that last video where the dude was shot after they yelled he's got a gun and shot him 6 times and then the video showed a cop reaching into his pocket and pulling out the gun?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 21:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I imagine that would be because there are more white men than black so it stands to reason from a statistical basic.

Does that make it ok for blacks to be targeted by police? Like that last video where the dude was shot after they yelled he's got a gun and shot him 6 times and then the video showed a cop reaching into his pocket and pulling out the gun?
    Who says their targeted? The media, that's who.

There you are, a black man, or white, a felon too, in a parking garage in the wee hours of the morning, you have a gun, and someone calls the cops, the cops arrive because that's their job. You're told, by the cops, to stand where you are, or get on the ground, or whatever, but you open you mouth and resist a lawful order because by this time you're a suspect, but you keep being belligerent and the cops are forced, according to their training, to use force to subdue you because you are resisting, then in the course of being subdued you try to go for your gun.

Put yourself in the cops position. What do you do? You shoot him before he shoots you.

Have you ever been ordered by a cop to shut up? Or turn around and put your hands against the wall? Only an idiot refuses to comply with a cop. I know.

Do as you're told, and if you have nothing to hide you're home free.

Thank God for the police, without which we'd be overrun by criminals.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 21:30
    Who says their targeted? The media, that's who.

There you are, a black man, or white, a felon too, in a parking garage in the wee hours of the morning, you have a gun, and someone calls the cops, the cops arrive because that's their job. You're told, by the cops, to stand where you are, or get on the ground, or whatever, but you open you mouth and resist ...[text shortened]... hide you're home free.

Thank God for the police, without which we'd be overrun by criminals.
    I'm saying, if that had been a white man, he would never have been shot under those exact circumstances.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 21:44
    I'm saying, if that had been a white man, he would never have been shot under those exact circumstances.
    If it had been a white man you'd have never heard about it.

Don't be a media lackey sonhouse. The average cop is no different than you or me. He puts his life on the line for a paycheck. They get killed in the line of duty more often than the media will admit, and what for? To keep us safe. When the heat goes up, who do you call? Now more than ever do we need to stand with law enforcement. Just like we do with our veterans, even if we disagree with the war.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 21:51
    Don't waste your time. Vanilla Ice here thinks back lives don't
    matter and that we live in a post-racial world, almost like
    Sweden.

He also thinks slavery didn't exist. Same as climate change.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:051 edit
    Don't waste your time. Vanilla Ice here thinks back lives don't
    matter and that we live in a post-racial world, almost like
    Sweden.

He also thinks slavery didn't exist. Same as climate change.
    Man are you ever biased!

I bet when you were still pissin' your diaper I was down in the street with the bothers playin' mumbly peg and basketball.

You don't know squat about me and you never will. So just stop makin' yourself look like a fool runnin' your mouth off about things you know nothin' about.

You got nothin' on me.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 11:40
    with the bothers
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 13:04
    We're all effected by social injustice. Racism is an ugly scar on the American landscape, but especially on the black community. More needs to be done to make amends for the pain and suffering and social injustice that still exists. A race war will only set us back.

It's going to take time to fully implement racial equality. Too many old hatreds still exist. A revolution is needed, but not a revolt. We don't need battle lines, but lines of communication and cooperation.

Sooner or later those old honky bastards will die off. A good portion of the wealth needs to be siphoned off and redirected for use in building schools and safe communities and an infrastructure that promotes equal opportunity for the underprivileged.

The rich need to feel the pain. We could effectively change everything in one generation. It's a dream that can become a reality.

But only God's way. Man's way has proven itself a failure.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 14:22
    A revolution is needed, but not a revolt.

The rich need to feel the pain.
    Pick one, rabbit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree