General Forum

General Forum

1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 19:54
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Typical of your idiocy, of your wanton disregard for accuracy, you miss the point entirely.
    Black on black crime is the single most dangerous and life-threatening scenario facing a black man.
    Not white hatred.
    Not police interaction.
    Flummoxed with facts, you fall back to your old tried-and-true: call anyone who reveals your stupidity a fear monger ...[text shortened]... I am far more qualified to assess and analyze the situation than you have ever or will ever be.
    You're psychotic.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 19:55
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Typical of your idiocy, of your wanton disregard for accuracy, you miss the point entirely.
    Black on black crime is the single most dangerous and life-threatening scenario facing a black man.
    Not white hatred.
    Not police interaction.
    Flummoxed with facts, you fall back to your old tried-and-true: call anyone who reveals your stupidity a fear monger ...[text shortened]... I am far more qualified to assess and analyze the situation than you have ever or will ever be.
    Are you black? I'm guessing not.
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 19:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Are you black? I'm guessing not.
    Are you a woman? I'm guessing not.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 18:03
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Are you a woman? I'm guessing not.
    If you have to guess, then it's obvious you wouldn't know a woman if you saw one.
  5. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 18:16
    Originally posted by josephw
    If you have to guess, then it's obvious you wouldn't know a woman if you saw one.
    I'm guessing you are a flower from your avatar
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 18:45
    Originally posted by josephw
    Hey, that's pretty funny.
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 11:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you're a victim of conservative talking points, made so that white people can feel a little less apprehensive about what's been going on for years.

There are more white people than black people in most of America, so while "more white men are shot", it is far less by percentage. You're white, and so you cannot fathom the fear a black man feels when they see the blue lights behind them. That is called "white privilege".
    But you're not a victim of liberal talking points, made so that white people feel less guilty about what our forefathers did?

You seem to harbor resentment of white people. Do you think you know how it feels to be black? Do you think only democrats understand how it feels to be black and discriminated against? Have you ever experienced a racially motivated attack?

More over, have you ever had an encounter with the police where you were a suspect? Have you ever been arrested? Have you ever resisted the police on the street, in a protest or at the precinct station?

While I may not be black I have experienced all those scenarios first hand. Even before you were born.

"You're white, and so you cannot fathom the fear a black man feels when they see the blue lights behind them. That is called "white privilege"".

No, that's called bs. I know the feeling. I could tell you stories.

You shouldn't be so presumptuous. Not all "white people" are as ignorant as you might think. I was raised by a racist who was strait out of depression era Birmingham Alabama. I know what it means, and I know how it "feels" too.