EURO 2020

EURO 2020

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Jun 21

@relentless-red said

Some countries have players with such strong club loyalties their national squads take a while to gel. Some are more passionate about their national team. Croatia is one of those.
It’s what makes them dangerous to fragile teams like England. We need to get off to a good start and this afternoon might not be it. But I will try to remain upbeat.

F

Moves
13 Jun 21

@divegeester said
There are no bonus points for correct scores in our Rat Rd competition are there?
In the FPFi, I have a hedgesome punt on an England Croatia draw.

SRB

Moves
13 Jun 21

@divegeester said
It’s what makes them dangerous to fragile teams like England. We need to get off to a good start and this afternoon might not be it. But I will try to remain upbeat.
Spain had the club versus country problem for decades, but it came together for them in the end. I still believe...

Moves
13 Jun 21

@Relentless-Red Croatia to win 2-1

Moves
13 Jun 21

@wycombe-al said
@Relentless-Red Croatia to win 2-1
England to win 3-0.

SRB

Moves
13 Jun 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
England to win 3-0.
We nick it 2-1 with an injury time winner getting everybody fired up.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
13 Jun 21

Anybody having a bet ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jun 21

@the-gravedigger said
Anybody having a bet ?
yeah on the horses

SRB

Moves
13 Jun 21

@the-gravedigger said
Anybody having a bet ?
Never bet on matches I care about. Did well backing Spain in their good tournaments. Possibly influenced by the Spanish at Liverpool at the time.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jun 21

@badradger said
yeah on the horses
I am looking forward to watch the 3rd round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs between
Montreal Canadiens vs Vegas golden knights which goes tonight at 10:00 p.m. as Montréal are the only Canadian team left we know who I'll be rooting for. ( Hockey for those of you who may not know) Late as it usually goes about 3 hrs. but well worth staying up for. Of course I don't have to work in the morning, being retired has its benefits
-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
13 Jun 21

@very-rusty said
Montreal Canadiens vs Vegas golden knights which goes tonight at 10:00 p.m. as Montréal are the only Canadian team left we know who I'll be rooting for. ( Hockey for those of you who may not know) Late as it usually goes about 3 hrs. but well worth staying up for. Of course I don't have to work in the morning, being retired has its benefits
-VR
I'm getting the puck outa here 😉 😛

Moves
13 Jun 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
-VR
I think it’s not until Monday night, that it starts.

Go Habs Go.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jun 21

@great-big-stees said
I think it’s not until Monday night, that it starts.

Go Habs Go.
I believe you are correct on that one g-b-s, my mistake.

I am too excited for it to get underway. I figured the Maple Leaf's would take them out in 7 in the first round but it went just the opposite way. The for straight against the Jets was unexpected. Could this be their year? Vegas will be tough with Fleury in nets I watched him play here in Halifax as a Junior A player, you could tell then he was going places very acrobatic. Not really a positional Goalie but can be. He and Price have been around a long time with Fleury being around longer I believe. Both exceptional Goalie's and will both be in the Hockey Hall of Fame in my opinion.

-VR

Moves
13 Jun 21

9 mins till kick off!

Moves
13 Jun 21

@divegeester said
9 mins till kick off!
Shame i had a lay in this morning, this is perfect put you to sleep TV.