1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is exactly the kind of answer I was trying to elicit back during that peculiar conversation on the SF, except of course, it wasn't you and your career I was asking about.
    No, it wasn't. You were blindly groping about for more "forum points", which you do at every opportunity, much like your "yakuza" brag. If you can slag Christians while you're at it, all the better.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:09
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Surely the hospital would get a bit suspicious.
    Here she is turning up night after night, maybe several times a night with dead
    or gasping people in her car.
    I always thought she should get out more. I have changed my mind.
    She should get out less.
    And maybe you know less than nothing about what you're talking about.

Just jumping on the FMF bandwagon, as usual.

Anything, just to slap Suzi on the ass.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:12
    Originally posted by Executioner Brand
    What does that have to do with the topic?
    What does any of this "bad-mouthing-Suzi-just-to-get-some-lame-forum-points-with-questionable-'wanna-be's"-bandwagon-jumping have to do with the topic?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:151 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I imagine that most of what gets said out there on the internet in response to the question "Ever used a gun in self-defense?" is probably affected to some degree by the online disinhibition effect.
    Presumably like bragging that you are yakuza, which is what started all this "willy-waving" in the first place.

And by the way, I don't have one of those, so I guess you figure you win. Well, guess what, when it comes to willy-waving, then yeah, you win, because you're one of the biggest ones here.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Its context was some holier-than-thou Christian philanthropy willy waving on the Spirituality Forum, and what made it seem odd was her reaction when questioned calmly and respectfully about her claim. I was not the only poster to notice her instant lash-out/evasive behaviour. I think in the setting in which the claim was made, it was not a "joke", as such, but, ...[text shortened]... underline that. She was asked politely, and immediately played the victim card, as is her wont.
    Being asked anything by you in these forums is an immediate red-flag. You're always trying to present people (and especially me) in a bad light. It's what you do.

I don't feel I have to clarify anything to you. It never does any good. You just lash out harder. You've done it so many times in these forums, not only to me, but to anyone who publicly disagrees with your lambasting-people-for-nothing MO. Remember your treatment of GB?
  6. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just so everyone here can see what kind of scumbag, cheap-shot used-car-salesman loser you are to people like me, who dare to disagree with you on nearly an everyday basis, here's the post I made, replying to Ghost of a Duke, that you have jumped on repeatedly, merely because somehow you think it showcases my motivations when it was an "off-the-cuff" ...[text shortened]... someone money to buy food, I don't treat them like a child who can't be trusted with the money.
    Sounds like you've got an interesting job! What is it you do?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 23:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Presumably like bragging that you are yakuza, which is what started all this "willy-waving" in the first place.
    I am about as Yakuza as your dog.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree