Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
OK OK page 87.

The question is not bizarre, your, or to be fair FreakyKBH's original statement is bizarre.

I'm really not that bothered and I think you know exactly what I'm getting at and are just avoiding responding, so I'll just let it go.

Peace.
Peace to you too brother. Things get out of hand. We lose the thread.
But I think we get closer to a resolution and understanding each time we bump heads. 😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Dunno, Joe. But if it gives you comfort, go for it.
You're phony talking Andy. If it gives you comfort to talk in circles then just go for it. Unless you can talk like an adult I have no reason to discuss anything with you. You remind me of the horsehit I'd get out of my teenage daughters when they tried making excuses for being dishonest in their speech. 😠

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
You're phony talking Andy. If it gives you comfort to talk in circles then just go for it. Unless you can talk like an adult I have no reason to discuss anything with you. You remind me of the horsehit I'd get out of my teenage daughters when they tried making excuses for being dishonest in their speech. 😠
Tell your daughters that they have my sympathy.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Jul 16

Tell your daughters that they have my sympathy.
Careful Andy. They'd make you look silly. Oh wait, you can do that all by yourself.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 16

Careful Andy. They'd make you look silly. Oh wait, you can do that all by yourself.
Do you know what's really silly? Saying you believe that creationism is factual because you believe God created everything, and insisting that the Bible is completely true because it was written by men inspired by their creator. If that isn't circular reasoning I don't know what is. Apparently it's too complicated for your simple mind to grasp.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jul 16

Do you know what's really silly? Saying you believe that creationism is factual because you believe God created everything, and insisting that the Bible is completely true because it was written by men inspired by their creator. If that isn't circular reasoning I don't know what is. Apparently it's too complicated for your simple mind to grasp.
It doesn't matter a whit, he is right and we are wrong. No discussion possible about that since it is his religion.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Jul 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
It doesn't matter a whit, he is right and we are wrong. No discussion possible about that since it is his religion.
So...
Why don't we get the conversation back on topic, to something which is purely objective...
Such as: why are we able to see objects which ought to be below the horizon?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Jul 16

Are you kidding? I hear what you're saying. I understand what you mean. And it's the silliest nonsense a thinking human being can utter.

Nothing you said is relevant to the truth. All that you said was from the ignorance you have of the truth, and a deep seated bias against that which you know nothing about. You couldn't have made yourself look sillier.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Jul 16

Right! There's no discussion until I agree with you. How does one have a discussion with someone that vents his loathing vehemently in every post he makes regarding God?

I think you're being disingenuous and somewhat hypocritical.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
So...
Why don't we get the conversation back on topic, to something which is purely objective...
Such as: why are we able to see objects which ought to be below the horizon?
Ell no, they can't do that! That would require objectivity without emotional outbursts.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 16

Are you kidding? I hear what you're saying. I understand what you mean. And it's the silliest nonsense a thinking human being can utter.

Nothing you said is relevant to the truth. All that you said was from the ignorance you have of the truth, and a deep seated bias against that which you know nothing about. You couldn't have made yourself look sillier.
I was quoting you. Do you read your own posts?

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 16

Ell no, they can't do that! That would require objectivity without emotional outbursts.
What does a misguided Bible thumper like you know about objectivity?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Jul 16

What does a misguided Bible thumper like you know about objectivity?
What does a misguided Bible denier such as yourself know about questioning someone else's objectivity?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
What does a misguided Bible denier such as yourself know about questioning someone else's objectivity?
Listen to Mr. Objectivity himself speak. Talk about calling the kettle black.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Jul 16

Are you kidding? They don't WANT to be proven one way or the other. They want to keep selling flatasss books that keeps them rich.

The last thing they would do would be to mount an expedition to Antarctica. Besides, it has already been done in 1947 by a joint US/French naval fleet, circumnavigating Antarctica.

They have no choice but to dis every sp ...[text shortened]... arguments amount to a hill of beans. More like a hill of fluff that comes out of clothes dryers.
So, you've got enough of a problem with those few opportunists who have seized upon the FE movement as a means of self-enrichment to simply throw out the entire question
because you certainly haven't been able to refute it with anything remotely resembling scientific facts or evidence
but when it comes to NASA doctoring their productions for more funding, everything is copecetic?

That's an unusual stance to take.