1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 23:53
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You won't "play the game" as you say because you know you have a losing hand.
    I am willing to ACCEPT every item in the link you provided without prejudice--- as though each and every item described and displayed is exactly as stated.
    The question comes down to...
    What do these accomplishments contribute to society.
    Asked to give an accounting for the i ...[text shortened]... s big claim to fame, the alleged moon landing: what did this bring anyone?
    Appreciably?
    Zilch.
    So there WAS a moon landing. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Maybe you will sometime actually admit there are also satellites.

So a tril in 60 odd years. VS 2 tril in a year in Iraq. Let's see, which one would effect the population more? What did we get out of Iraq. Well let's see. Oh I don't know, maybe ISIS? What a return on investment.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 02:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So there WAS a moon landing. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Maybe you will sometime actually admit there are also satellites.

So a tril in 60 odd years. VS 2 tril in a year in Iraq. Let's see, which one would effect the population more? What did we get out of Iraq. Well let's see. Oh I don't know, maybe ISIS? What a return on investment.
    So there WAS a[n alleged] moon landing.
    Yes, I almost have you reading at a fifth grade level, so I got that going for me.

So a tril in 60 odd years. VS 2 tril in a year in Iraq. Let's see, which one would effect the population more?
    One of these things is not like the other.
    One of these things just doesn't belong...
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 05:51
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]So there WAS a[n alleged] moon landing.
    Yes, I almost have you reading at a fifth grade level, so I got that going for me.

So a tril in 60 odd years. VS 2 tril in a year in Iraq. Let's see, which one would effect the population more?
    One of these things is not like the other.
    One of these things just doesn't belong...[/b]
    Interesting you figure science is not as important as the invention of ISIS. You are sick.

Your own writing suggested there WAS a moon landing. YOU put in the 'alleged' not me. I was there at Goddard Space flight center. Where were you? At some bar getting drunk?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree