1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 22:52
    @gambrel said
    My wife asked me once if a dress made her look fat. I said it wasn't the dress' fault
    I bet she thought, "and there's nothing I'd change about this dress either, except the person I go out with when I wear it".
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 07:06
    @yo-its-me said
    Earl of Trumps to suzianne
    You doth protest too loudly, Karen
    One of my favourites also.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 07:34
    @yo-its-me said
    Kiss your mother with that mouth?
    If anybody asks you how they look, by far the best reply is:

"Not fat."
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 07:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If anybody asks you how they look, by far the best reply is:

"Not fat."
    But if the person is fat, they know you're lying when say "not fat" and that just makes it worse.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 03:211 edit
    @yo-its-me said
    Some posters are definitely better at delivering slights than others. I have researched now!
    And some don't give any sights in the forum. Dose that mean they are nicer people?
    I stopped responding to Very Rusty almost a year and a half ago after his tedious "banter" stooped to some attempted slights about me, my wife and my children. This hasn't stopped him from traipsing around after me - for almost a year and a half - responding to literally hundreds and hundreds of my posts with feeble and gormlessly repetitious "slights". His favourite one may have been mocking me for 30 pages about the death of my father-in-law, something that he has doubled down on time and time again. Low-grade stuff.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 11:58
    @fmf said
    I stopped responding to Very Rusty almost a year and a half ago after his tedious "banter" stooped to some attempted slights about me, my wife and my children. This hasn't stopped him from traipsing around after me - for almost a year and a half - responding to literally hundreds and hundreds of my posts with feeble and gormlessly repetitious "slights". His favourite one may have ...[text shortened]... ath of my father-in-law, something that he has doubled down on time and time again. Low-grade stuff.
    Death comes to all but one should never belittle anyone who shares a family member’s death. Just not…well “cricket/good form”.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 12:15
    @great-big-stees said
    Death comes to all but one should never belittle anyone who shares a family member’s death. Just not…well “cricket/good form”.
    Indeed.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 14:251 edit
    @fmf said
    I stopped responding to Very Rusty almost a year and a half ago after his tedious "banter" stooped to some attempted slights about me, my wife and my children. This hasn't stopped him from traipsing around after me - for almost a year and a half - responding to literally hundreds and hundreds of my posts with feeble and gormlessly repetitious "slights". His favourite one may have ...[text shortened]... ath of my father-in-law, something that he has doubled down on time and time again. Low-grade stuff.
    Where you had allowed the gooster to let people believe you passed during a Pandemic when people were really dying. It makes it difficult for me to believe anything either one of you say. You could have stopped him at anytime but let it go on for a few days before pretending it was a hoax. I LIE is what it was nothing less.
    Show me where I mentioned your wife or children?

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 14:37
    @moonbus said
    But if the person is fat, they know you're lying when say "not fat" and that just makes it worse.
    Just say you like all sizes! ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 15:00
    @great-big-stees said
    Well said Stees.
  11. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 18:06
    Don't put words in my mouth. You hardly have the ability to do that for yourself.

Don't get smart with me. God didn't equip you for that job.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jun '23 18:201 edit
    @gambrel said
    Don't put words in my mouth. You hardly have the ability to do that for yourself.

Don't get smart with me. God didn't equip you for that job.
    Who are you talking too?

Or is that a Forum Slight ?

-VR
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 00:04
    @very-rusty said
    Who are you talking too?

Or is that a Forum Slight ?

-VR
    lol

I thinks its another gin - tonic moment ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 22:04
    "When God was handing out brains, you thought He said "sprains" and didn't show up."
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 23:071 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    lol

I thinks its another gin - tonic moment ๐Ÿ™‚
    I haven't drank since march 22, 1992. Hate the smell of the stuff now. I know getting away from the forum Topic, but I've noticed that happening in a lot of threads lately.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree