1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 10:19
    @divegeester said
    Yes I’m sure you’re big and tough and handsome and rich and have servants and expensive holidays and lots of houses and yeah yeah yeah heard it all before. Small in character big in talk.
    Whatever. Don't let the Green-eyed Monster upset you.

You still haven't explained your eccentric use of "quell".

As fitting as "Divvy" is perhaps we should call you
    "Duck & Dive" as you always evade answering questions.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 11:57
    @wolfgang59 said
    Don't let the Green-eyed Monster upset you.
    Bingo! which is your prime motivation for regularly telling us about your rich wife, your multiple properties, how you paid your way through NZ's firewall immigration (presumably to escape the UK which you now bitch about), your ludicrously show off threads about holidays in Fiji which most people here couldn't even dream of affording, then there was your pretentious "help me choose a gift for my servants" threads ... and so on and on and on.

Oh yeah but you're heritage Labour!
    Hilarious.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 14:481 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    intended to run you down a rabbit hole...replace Israel with uniparty establishment. The US hasnt done much of anything for Israel that would need bribing.
    Did it ever occur to you that much of what the US has done for Israel is
    because of bribing?

Look at the very questionable actions Trump has made on Israel's behalf.
    Trump has authority to make Golan Heights Israeli land?? I don't think so!
    Trump has authority to Ok Israel's taking land in the West Bank? no.

Not proof, but possibilities.

If you don't care to believe the info in the links, that is your prerogative.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 22:30
    @divegeester said
    Bingo! which is your prime motivation for regularly telling us about your rich wife, your multiple properties, how you paid your way through NZ's firewall immigration (presumably to escape the UK which you now bitch about), your ludicrously show off threads about holidays in Fiji which most people here couldn't even dream of affording, then there was your pretentious "hel ...[text shortened]... servants" threads ... and so on and on and on.

Oh yeah but you're heritage Labour!
    Hilarious.
    I wrote in one thread about property investment.
    I replied to a poster that my wife was independently wealthy after she was accused of wanting me for my money.
    And I have posted ONCE about a holiday in 13 years!
    I've never called my help "servants" that's your term. There must be loads of people on here who have someone in to clean or mow the lawn.

And it seems you are the only one who remembers these posts.

You are the sad little man with nothing better to do than stalk someone you deeply envy.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 00:37
    @wolfgang59 said
    I wrote in one thread about property investment.
    I replied to a poster that my wife was independently wealthy after she was accused of wanting me for my money.
    And I have posted ONCE about a holiday in 13 years!
    I've never called my help "servants" that's your term. There must be loads of people on here who have someone in to clean or mow the lawn.

And it seems you ...[text shortened]... e posts.

You are the sad little man with nothing better to do than stalk someone you deeply envy.
    Your attempt at justification of your motives is noted, but not necessary. Stick to pedantry over semantics.

By the way, I’m also 6 foot If that helps...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree