1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 14:02
    @wolfgang59 said
    Why do you think she will be not guilty due to “lack of sufficient evidence”?
    Have you seen this evidence and are somehow able to prejudge the outcome?
    To don’t believe I’ve said that I think She will not be “guilty”. What I have said is that I suspect the trial itself is a show trial and that there will probably be insufficient evidence to convict. This is based on my deep suspicion of the entire Epstein case being a sham.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 14:35
    @divegeester said
    To don’t believe I’ve said that I think She will not be “guilty”. What I have said is that I suspect the trial itself is a show trial and that there will probably be insufficient evidence to convict. This is based on my deep suspicion of the entire Epstein case being a sham.
    Why don't we see how it shakes out before we puff out our chests and start making statements that start with "allegedly"?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 15:221 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    Really?
    How do you quell waters?
    I believe in the sense that the waters are implied to be boiling.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 15:401 edit
    @suzianne said
    Why don't we see how it shakes out before we puff out our chests and start making statements that start with "allegedly"?
    I suppose you could write to Russ and have the thread removed and we could a talk about our favourite colour.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 15:40
    @joe-shmo said
    I believe in the sense that the waters are implied to be boiling.
    Don’t explain it to him.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 16:541 edit
    @divegeester said
    I haven’t see the evidence so I couldn’t possibly claim to know whether or not it was “airtight” as you seen to know. Perhaps you have access to the FBI files, I don’t know.
    Given that I have already stated that I have not physically seen the evidence and have not claimed to have access to FBI files what leads you to think that there's a possibility that I may have access to FBI files? I don't know for a fact that you have not got access to FBI files but for the sake of this discussion do you think it unreasonable to assume that neither of us has access to FBI files?
    My comment on the evidence being airtight is based on the types of evidence the FBI are claiming to have as I've already explained in an earlier post.
    Its not hearsay or circumstantial. its victim / eye witness, document and phone record based evidence.
    I think that gives a reasonably hematic quality to the FBI case, unless they are lying in their press statements. what would you classify as airtight evidence? or do you think its a phrase that should not be used to describe any category of evidence?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 18:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    Makes you wonder how they managed to arrest a Mossad agent and why she didn’t skip town to Israel, over confidence perhaps.
    Still if everything they did can be categorised as a Mossad operation it should muddy the waters enough to protect any high profile types who are implicated by the investigation and trial.
    Slight correction. She is not an "agent", she is an asset. She is civilian working for Mossad, as was Epstein.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 18:04
    @divegeester said
    I haven’t see the evidence so I couldn’t possibly claim to know whether or not it was “airtight” as you seen to know. Perhaps you have access to the FBI files, I don’t know.
    Ghislaine was with Epstein step for step, over decades. She is just as guilty.
    Women will testify that Ghislaine took advantage of them, sexually, when
    they were underage.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 18:55
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Slight correction. She is not an "agent", she is an asset. She is civilian working for Mossad, as was Epstein.
    Yeah but the principle is the same, you would think that they'd protect an asset, ( clues in the name I suppose) did Epstein's arrest come as a surprise to them? or have Mossad washed their hands of this operation. If Maxwell is as complicit as Epstein and she does a deal for what she knows then everything Mossad has gathered is worthless in terms of leverage.
    Whatever the truth is it'll be interesting either way.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 20:013 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah but the principle is the same, you would think that they'd protect an asset, ( clues in the name I suppose) did Epstein's arrest come as a surprise to them? or have Mossad washed their hands of this operation. If Maxwell is as complicit as Epstein and she does a deal for what she knows then everything Mossad has gathered is worthless in terms of leverage.
    Whatever the truth is it'll be interesting either way.
    I think they washed their hands of the operation when Epstein was last arrested.
    It's obvious they protected him in his Florida prosecution. Very light sentence
    which was served mostly in his Florida home with a bracelet.

As far as Ghislaine is concerned... no idea what lies ahead for her. Will they
    protect her when her operation is over? I don't know.

There can be many people wanting to see her silenced. That is obviously who she has to fear.

EDIT:
    There is a third big operator in this operation. A Frenchman named Jean Luc-Brunel.
    He had two model agencies, one in Paris, and one in Tel Aviv. He supplied
    Epstein with 1,000 models, mostly underaged.

After Epstein was arrested, months went by before the French *finally* arrested
    Brunel. The charge...? Sexual harassment!!! What a JOKE!
    So he was protected, as well.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 20:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    Given that I have already stated that I have not physically seen the evidence and have not claimed to have access to FBI files what leads you to think that there's a possibility that I may have access to FBI files? I don't know for a fact that you have not got access to FBI files but for the sake of this discussion do you think it unreasonable to assume that neither of us ha ...[text shortened]... evidence? or do you think its a phrase that should not be used to describe any category of evidence?
    To answer you questions:

- No I don’t think it’s reasonable to claim that evidence you have never seen is “airtight” just because you have a list of the “types of evidence”.

- Yes I think it is reasonable to assume that neither of us has access to FBI files but I’m not the one claiming that their evidence is “airtight”, you are.

- No I wouldn’t classify any evidence as airtight, especially seeing as I’m not a prosecutor, defence or adjudicator but also because I don’t know what specifics evidence there is in this particular case.

- I’m not sure if “airtight” is an adjective which should be use to describe any category of evidence, but I expect not.

Lastly I’m sorry but I don’t know what you mean by “hematic” in this context; hematic is a blood related term as far as I know.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 20:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The deal Epstein got in his Florida conviction shows just how much power
    he has, due to the connections he has. He should have gotten 50 years,
    for cripe's sake.

(Acosta is the District Attorney)
    [i]Acosta later said he offered a lenient plea deal because he was told that Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone".[48 ...[text shortened]... d. So does Ghislaine.

You have a long way to go in getting Maxwell, because she is Intel as well.
    Mossad is a convenient "boogeyman".
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 21:10
    @Suzianne
    So will she survive being incarcerated or will there be a 'wink wink' suicide?
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 22:01
    The deceased American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell were Israeli spies who used underage girls to blackmail politicians into giving information to Israel, according to their alleged Mossad handler.

The couple reportedly ran a “honey-trap” operation in which they provided young girls to prominent politicians from around the world for sex, and then used the incidents to blackmail them in order to attain information for Israeli intelligence.

The claims are being made by the alleged former Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe in a soon-to-be-released book “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales” in which he said that he was the handler of Ghislaine’s father Robert Maxwell, who was also an Israeli espionage agent and was the one who introduced his daughter and Epstein to Mossad.

Epstein was given a B737 jet, and the largest house in New York City. No reasons given.
    He also had a large stock portfolio and traders never remember Epstein making trades.
    Just "evidence"

Ghislaine was the favorite daughter of Israel's first super spy, Robert Maxwell.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200106-jeffrey-epstein-was-blackmailing-politicians-for-israels-mossad-new-book-claims/

Many links out there.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 22:08
    @divegeester said
    To answer you questions:

- No I don’t think it’s reasonable to claim that evidence you have never seen is “airtight” just because you have a list of the “types of evidence”.

- Yes I think it is reasonable to assume that neither of us has access to FBI files but I’m not the one claiming that their evidence is “airtight”, you are.

- No I wouldn’t classify any evi ...[text shortened]... t know what you mean by “hematic” in this context; hematic is a blood related term as far as I know.
    Your answers are all subjective opinions of your own and your certainly entitled to them.
    I my subjective opinion if the statements from the FBI are taken at face value then they have what I would describe as an airtight case of a priori evidence of witnesses and maxwells travel and phone records but they could be overstating their case I suppose but I’m basing my opinion on that not being the case.

“ Lastly I’m sorry but I don’t know what you mean by “hematic” in this context; hematic is a blood related term as far as I know.”
    Typo should have read hermetic
    “ 2 [from the belief that Hermes Trismegistus invented a magic seal to keep vessels airtight]
    a : AIRTIGHT”

hermetic seal

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree