1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 10:20
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I don't hate anybody, but I have a low tolerance for arrogant phonies and condescending windbags.

Give me an example of a post by Bobby that you thought was especially good.
    Ok, severly dislike maybe?

I just enjoyed the reactions he got around here. He kinda made the site more lively. 🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 10:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Let me guess; you've had string of PMs from him pleading for you to post in his threads, post about him, reply to him, talk about him...Ever heard of narcissism?
    Now, now, he in no way asked me to start this thread.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 10:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    He kinda made the site more lively. 🙂
    Like a lightning rod, would you say?

Incidentally, don't put good old Bobby in the past tense just yet.

He'll be back in September.
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 10:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 10:56

6. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 11:08

7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 11:59
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Has he gone somewhere?
    probalby the basement to review his notes on other members
  8. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 12:04
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You mean like Phlabs does?
  9. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 12:12
    You people probably don't know that he had some very severe health problems the last few years and RHP was one of his greatest pleasures. It helped him get through the day. He was forced into assisted living due to his problems, yet he kept a great attitude and his perseverance is to be admired. I used to talk on the phone with him quite often until he got sick. I know him, I've met him. You people are just a faceless mob, beating on the man while hiding behind the magic box in front of you.

All you haters, Phlabs, CFT Handy Andy et. al. what a crass bunch of bastards. He loves this site and put up with such vitriol. Well congrats my crass bunch. You win. You've finally beaten down a health impaired senior citizen. It took you a few years but you finally did it. And it only took a dozen or so of you people to battle this single man. You guys should get a team trophy. I'm sure Russ and his henchmen would be ready and willing to sponsor one for you.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 12:18
    Yep, this mob is pretty bad ass.
  11. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 12:34

12. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 12:34

13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 12:343 edits
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    You people probably don't know that he had some very severe health problems the last few years and RHP was one of his greatest pleasures. It helped him get through the day. He was forced into assisted living due to his problems, yet he kept a great attitude and his perseverance is to be admired. I used to talk on the phone with him quite often until he g am trophy. I'm sure Russ and his henchmen would be ready and willing to sponsor one for you.
    Actually most of the frequent posters on this site are decent caring people of whom you've never talked to on the phone, and have never met. Yet your solitary contact with the one member on this site whom you have met and whom you feel gets treated unfairly empowers you to condem everyone else who's experience differs from yours?

Only this week I tried to properly connect with GB because I felt some smphathy with him regarding his lenghtly ban; I even communicated with some of the mod team questioning the decision - and what happens, my PM inbox becomes the GB general forum with insults about other members and requests for me to resurect his threads (which I regretably did with "interesting words of the day" ) and then continue to post in them on his behalf.

I'm sorry Frank, but your experience of him whilst being valid for you, is I'm afraid, just that; valid for you.
  14. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 13:01

15. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 13:16

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree