Grampa Bobby

Grampa Bobby

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
18 Aug 12

Did he collect junk that belonged to all the people of the town? πŸ™„

That must have been a valuable old scrap heap of junk he had, in his own thoughts, poor man. His own house was priceless, but flattened. Poor soul.

The gods must be weeping.

Sir Mike. πŸ˜›

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
18 Aug 12
2 edits

Originally posted by mikelom
Did he collect junk that belonged to all the people of the town? πŸ™„

That must have been a valuable old scrap heap of junk he had, in his own thoughts, poor man. His own house was priceless, but flattened. Poor soul.

The gods must be weeping.

Sir Mike. πŸ˜›
I suppose if God didnt like it there would have been a flood to wash it all away, but it was just the one house so God sent bulldozers.

Don't worry about anything I've said mikelom, I'm about as qualified as you to express what God may be feeling, thinking or doing at any given moment.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Aug 12

Originally posted by whodey
Is that a tear I see?
With your twitching nose so far up Bobby's butt, I'm surprised you can see anything at all.

Maybe that "tear" is just a free sample from Bobby's venerable bladder.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
18 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by catfoodtim
Explain how we all got him banned.
whodey's reply
Personally, I think banning is retarded. If you don't like them, don't talk to them.

Originally posted by catfoodtim
Explain what Bobby is serving a forum ban for.
whodey's reply
You poeple make him out to be Satan's spawn, I find that to be hilarious.

[i]Originally poste Amish around here. Just shun them till they say and act the way we approve of?

Whatever.
grampy was asked, advised, pleaded with and told to answer questions put to him...
he, too, deigned to do so...

three questions asked, three answers given,
but none relate to each other...
you've learned quite well, from yer absent mentor,
and if folks are wise they won't bother...

Moves
18 Aug 12

Originally posted by coquette
I will miss Grampy Bobby
You should aim better, then.

Richard

Moves
18 Aug 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Sick Old Man my hairy behind. The one thing most sick about GB is his inability to take a hint.

Richard

Moves
18 Aug 12

Originally posted by greenpawn34
"I'm curious as to why you think Bobby's status as "an elderly man"
has anything to do with the issue?"

Because I'm an elderly old man. πŸ™‚
Oh, so you're a sock of Very Rusty? Good to know.

Richard

Moves
18 Aug 12

Instead, you all band together to ban him?
Good going on the paranoia, mate.

Richard

w

Moves
18 Aug 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
We had a fellow who lived at the intersection of 2 back roads in my area. The small "village" was a few historical houses, a market, a gas station, a church, and right on the corner was a guy who turned his yard into a junk yard.

Not only was the yard an eye sore, it was against town regulations to have automotive and machines stored in your yard. It

Why didn't they just ignore the junk yard? He was an old man, he liked collecting junk!
I suppose I could see people getting upset with someone trashing their property, thus bringing down the property value of their own property. But banning Gramps?

Pfft.

w

Moves
18 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
If he loved it so much perhaps he shouldn't have abused his privilege to use it.

Frank, this is exactly why you were NOT on my "Save the Forums from GB" mailing list!

P-
It has nothing to do with being paranoid Shallow Blue.

w

Moves
18 Aug 12

Originally posted by rookie54
grampy was asked, advised, pleaded with and [b]told to answer questions put to him...
he, too, deigned to do so...

three questions asked, three answers given,
but none relate to each other...
you've learned quite well, from yer absent mentor,
and if folks are wise they won't bother...[/b]
There was a poster here in the spirituality forums who routinely made bigoted threads about Christians. He would then wait for Christians to defend themselves and try to pick apart their words to use against them. However, he would never address critiques about his own comments and would always deflect the topic by accusing them of being bigoted or he would tell them to read again what he posted or that they were too stupid to understand what was being said. It was flat out maddening, till one day I just stopped interacting with him.

There, problem solved.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Aug 12

There was a poster here in the spirituality forums who routinely made bigoted threads about Christians. He would then wait for Christians to defend themselves and try to pick apart their words to use against them. However, he would never address critiques about his own comments and would always deflect the topic by accusing them of being bigoted or he would ...[text shortened]... lat out maddening, till one day I just stopped interacting with him.

There, problem solved.
...said the ostrich.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
18 Aug 12

till one day I just stopped interacting with him.

There, problem solved.
have you ever been onna hike,
and got a rock lodged in yer shoe???
tell me, did you just ignore it,
like yer advising a whole forum to do???

over the last three weeks grampy has sent me a couple pm's...
they were deleted unread...

this will not change his undesirable behavior...

or mine...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Aug 12

I simply don't get it. What a bunch of crying school girls. So you don't like the man, big deal, so don't talk to him. Instead, you all band together to ban him?

Pathetic. As for myself, I've met people here who were vile and abusive souls on these forums whom I've never taken steps to ban or censor simply because I don't believe in it on principle.
I'm not sure whether to say 'grow up' or 'wake up'.

You started this thread so you must have a reason for doing so; is it because you think there is a GF illuminati?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Aug 12

I suppose I could see people getting upset with someone trashing their property, thus bringing down the property value of their own property. But banning Gramps?

Pfft.
If you believe this forum has no value you're not going to make the correlation. Oh, and what makes GB's enjoyment of this forum more important than anyone else's?

Anyway, you've made yourself a fine attack muffin for GB, pass your info on to him so he can cut and paste you a random platitude or quote as your well deserved reward.