1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 13:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Actually most of the frequent posters on this site are decent caring people of whom you've never talked to on the phone, and have never met. Yet your solitary contact with the one member on this site whom you have met and whom you feel gets treated unfairly empowers you to condem everyone else who's experience differs from yours?

Only this week I tri ...[text shortened]... our experience of him whilst being valid for you, is I'm afraid, just that; valid for you.
    In a word, yes. Where's the common decency? Where's the respect and patience?
    You've done a nice job of overstating the obvious, bravo!

You and the rest of the lemmings leaped to read Bobbies post it would seem to have a reason to whine, cry, bitch and moan. I guess some people live to complain. All you had to do was ignore his posts. It really is that simple. For several years he consistently responded to the barbs with a statement that he respects ones rights to their own opinion. Eventually he was beaten down by the mob and tried in his own manner to strike back. Had you been subjected to what he had, you may have snapped back as well. Or simply crumbled under the pressure.

And to Handy Andy, CFT keep your juvenile statements to your selves. People of your ilk complained about Bobbies posts (probably because they did not have the mental acumen to understand them) yet the statement has been made in this thread (I believe by CFT) something along the lines of angry mob 1, senior citizen 0 and slashing wheelchair tires. Well, I guess that's the best you can do. It's certain you are as they say in the Army "being all you can be".
  2. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 13:27
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Keep reading CFT and alert the mods if there are any swearing or nasty comments. I'm pleased that my defense of Bobbie bothers you. It entertains me. Please do continue. Be all you can be CFT...
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 13:45
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    In a word, yes. Where's the common decency? Where's the respect and patience?
    You've done a nice job of overstating the obvious, bravo!

You and the rest of the lemmings leaped to read Bobbies post it would seem to have a reason to whine, cry, bitch and moan. I guess some people live to complain. All you had to do was ignore his posts. It really is ...[text shortened]... the best you can do. It's certain you are as they say in the Army "being all you can be".
    But perhaps you're right, all the posters here are malicious vindictive gits who have collaborated to get GB banned.
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 13:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 14:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 14:24
    You people probably don't know that he had some very severe health problems the last few years and RHP was one of his greatest pleasures. It helped him get through the day. He was forced into assisted living due to his problems, yet he kept a great attitude and his perseverance is to be admired. I used to talk on the phone with him quite often until he g ...[text shortened]... am trophy. I'm sure Russ and his henchmen would be ready and willing to sponsor one for you.
    If he loved it so much perhaps he shouldn't have abused his privilege to use it.

Frank, this is exactly why you were NOT on my "Save the Forums from GB" mailing list!

P-
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 14:27
    You mean like Phlabs does?
    That's funny, I don't see my name 19 times on any pages of the GF.

I don't start a new thread or 2 every day.

I don't act like I have an afterthought and bump my own thread when no one responds.

I don't stick to my own threads only, I participate in other threads.

GB treated these public forums like his personal blog, and the topic he picked was "I'm GB and You are NOT".

He blew it, and I couldn't be happier the site has finally started to do something about this self serving blow hard.

Have a great day!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 16:14
    Wow. All this emotion built up over the years certainly is eye popping. I don't recall anyone generating so much emotion here at RHP.
  9. In your face
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 16:241 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wow. All this emotion built up over the years certainly is eye popping. I don't recall anyone generating so much emotion here at RHP.
    All the emotional scarring left by GB's sick and twisted ways are slowly coming to the surface. It will take years for RHP to get over it, if at all. :'(
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 16:30
    And to Handy Andy, CFT keep your juvenile statements to your selves. People of your ilk complained
    about Bobbies posts (probably because they did not have the mental acumen to understand them)...
    How wonderful it must be for Bobby to have a friend like you, Frank.

Your unflagging support and mental acumen are exactly what Bobby needs to help him over the hurdles.

My ilk and I applaud you.
  11. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 16:30
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    All the emotional scarring left by GB's sick and twisted ways are slowly coming to the surface. It will take years for RHP to get over it, if at all. :'(
    Talking about sick and twisted ... where is that favourite side-kick of gb, very rusty?
  12. In your face
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 16:42
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Talking about sick and twisted ... where is that favourite side-kick of gb, very rusty?
    Shhhhhhhhhhh. 😲
  13. e4
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 17:37
    The GF stands for General Fun and 99% of the threads
    appear to go that way. Most are mad nonsense.

An elderly man used the GF as a blog. So what?
    It did not harm anyone.

Now he has cancelled his sub and intends (hopefully) to stay as a non-sub.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 18:21
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    The GF stands for [b]General Fun and 99% of the threads
    appear to go that way. Most are mad nonsense.

An elderly man used the GF as a blog. So what?
    It did not harm anyone.

Now he has cancelled his sub and intends (hopefully) to stay as a non-sub.[/b]
    I'm curious as to why you think Bobby's status as "an elderly man" has anything to do with the issue?
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 18:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You knife wielding leather jacketed hoodlum. Go steal some hub caps. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree