1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 14:40
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    15. He coughed, cleared his throat, and repeated in what he hoped was a more commanding tone:
    Call me Fritz.
    16. But no Fritz didn't call, he never did. Always the hope dashed. He didn't love me did he...the swine playing with my emotions like that.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 14:43
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    15. He coughed, cleared his throat, and repeated in what he hoped was a more commanding tone:
    Call me Fritz.
    16. I know it's only a game, he thought, but at times like this.. it's more precious than life itself.
  3. Joined
    22 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 14:59
    "maybe i should have gone for the 'assertiveness' scientology course and
    not the rhp subscription - but then that would have meant missing my alcoholics anonymous seminar"
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:08
    16. Fritz! Fritz! Fritz! YES YES YES OH FRITZ!!!!!!!! The MATE would happen . . .. . NOW . . . . on g2; alas, except for the constraints of the church. that Bishop on h4 guards the treasures. the alarm is calling from that other world.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:09
    Originally posted by cairn
    "maybe i should have gone for the 'assertiveness' scientology course and
    not the rhp subscription - but then that would have meant missing my alcoholics anonymous seminar"
    18. Meanwhile, in Slovenia, a small boy was growing up.
  6. Joined
    22 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:17
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    18. Meanwhile, in Slovenia, a small boy was growing up.
    19. " how wonderful it is to be growing up in slovenia " ,he thought , " it's probably
    comparable to growing up in the west bank of the limpopo "
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:31
    20. as Vladmir sauntered along the stone path to the plum tree he noticed the patterns in the stones and how if the last of the three white ones in a row only moved over just one stone how the black stone would be surrounded
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:351 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    20. as Vladmir sauntered along the stone path to the plum tree he noticed the patterns in the stones and how if the last of the three white ones in a row only moved over just one stone how the black stone would be surrounded
    21. Out of the blue Vlad shouted"Wow, I think there's a game in this, I must call my agent and get him on it."
  9. Joined
    22 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:45
    22 His agent , a burly slovenian who had grown up on the west bank of the limpopo, wasn't impressed
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:481 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    21. Out of the blue Vlad shouted"Wow, I think there's a game in this, I must call my agent and get him on it."
    23. And, thus, the King needed to bring his people back to t'reason (😛)and sought his knights with assay of; kindred, memorial love beckon to you; follow you path of might and never betray yourselves.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:54
    Originally posted by cairn
    22 His agent , a burly slovenian who had grown up on the west bank of the limpopo, wasn't impressed
    23. "We need Shavixmir to get this baby off the ground," he whispered. "We need him pronto."
  12. Joined
    22 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 16:03
    24. no way, jose - don't you remember the mexican-jewellery fiasco he got us into ?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 16:062 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    23. "We need Shavixmir to get this baby off the ground," he whispered. "We need him pronto."
    25. Seemed such a strange sight indeed, as I think back on it... the village prodigy of a gentle boy and and the large self appointed agent, whose least movement Vladmir's shaggy dog viewed suspiciously from the protective vantage point of his master's side.
  14. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 16:16
    26. all of this quaint scene slowly unfolding in the shadow of the huge stone castle on the hill, surrounded by the peasants dutifully working the fields adjacent to the moat
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 16:19
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    25. Seemed such a strange sight indeed, as I think back on it... the village prodigy of a gentle boy and and the large self appointed agent, whose least movement Vladmir's shaggy dog viewed suspiciously from the protective vantage point of his master's side.
    26. Then, without the slightest provocation, Vlad's dog,"Garlic", lunged, at nothing in particular, catapolting Vlad like a rocket towards the Limpopo. Vlad had a look of terror on his face, knowing that he couldn't swim.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree