1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 05:14
    Originally posted by DaBearsFan08
    40. What was it that was so important today?

(and for the record, I agree with pawnhandler)
    Unsightly, yes, but a measure of disciplined protocol suggested in the interest of insuring continuity...

also to prevent side bar editorial commentary from intruding on the story line. Provides a quick

no nonsense point of reference and minimal structure, without which the novel thread would eventually

unravel. Similar to numbering moves in the creation of a chess game.

-gb 🙂
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 05:18
    Originally posted by alexdino
    41. I'll ask Fritz, my oldest of friends must help me!
    42. 'No, on second thought I'll give Sheila a call," Doyle said as he reached for his cell.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 06:03
    Sheila answered, just out of the shower, toweling off, "hello?" she ran her hand down her leg, "hmmm" she thought, i'll shave my legs before I see Doyle tonight.
  4. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 06:19
    Originally posted by coquette
    Sheila answered, just out of the shower, toweling off, "hello?" she ran her hand down her leg, "hmmm" she thought, i'll shave my legs before I see Doyle tonight.
    Yikes! Nap Time for me!

Granny.
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 06:25
    Sister Sheila, as known to her colleagues in the convent, was, indeed, meeting Doyle incognito tonight!
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 06:41
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 06:422 edits
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Sister Sheila, as known to her colleagues in the convent, was, indeed, meeting Doyle incognito tonight!
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 06:521 edit
    45. "Hi, Babe, just me," said Doyle.
  9. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 07:01
    46. Sheila purred into the telephone, sending her fem magnetism to him, drawing him into her web . . . "hi Doyle" he could smell her smile, he was floating in her gaze, he recalled the electricity of their first touch . . and his mind went blank . . . ..
  10. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 13:05
    46. Sheila purred into the telephone, sending her fem magnetism to him, drawing him into her web . . . "hi Doyle" he could smell her smile, he was floating in her gaze, he recalled the electricity of their first touch . . and his mind went blank . . . ..
    47. ... as he drifted back to their last encounter, beginning with an intimate little dinner at the Chinese Buffet.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 13:131 edit
    47. Although he was confused, it never occured to him that what had just happened was the early onslaught of Sometimers. Sometimes I remember and others I don't.

**BONK**
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 13:15
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    47. ... as he drifted back to their last encounter, beginning with an intimate little dinner at the Chinese Buffet.
    48. He remembered that shortly after he again felt hungry for both food and the lovemaking they had done in his dream. A sweat came across his brow.
  13. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 14:58
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    48. He remembered that shortly after he again felt hungry for both food and the lovemaking they had done in his dream. A sweat came across his brow.
    49. Now if I only could decide what to eat, he thought to himself. Maybe something quick on the way to work? Or should I just call in sick, make a big brunch, and prepare for meeting Sheila?
  14. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 15:45
    49. then, the King came under fire from an errant knight, alas, Doyle realized that the errant knight was threatening not only the King but the very castle itself, and even slaying that knight would only open the door for the Bishop of the black church to enter through the secret passageway
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 16:42
    51.... and that still small and familiar voice within kept whispering in an authoritative tone, "Your move."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree