gun control

gun control

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Moves
05 Aug 19

After the recent shooting the dims and hollywierd are again calling for more gun control. BUT. Not a single one is willing to give up their weapons or armed bodyguards.

F

Moves
05 Aug 19

If only the Democrats hadn't banned guns in Ohio and Texas. If bystanders had been allowed to own and carry guns, someone could have shot the shooters before they started and now everyone would still be alive.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Aug 19

@kquinn909 said
After the recent shooting the dims and hollywierd are again calling for more gun control. BUT. Not a single one is willing to give up their weapons or armed bodyguards.
What has “gun control” got to do with “willingness” to give up guns?

Bodyguards would surely be exempt from any “controls” wouldn’t they, or are you expecting The Donald to be completely surrounded by wrestlers and Kung Fu ninjas?

Moves
05 Aug 19

Guns will always be available to anyone who is determined to get them...illegally..."Show me the money".

πŸ™

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Aug 19

@fmf said
If only the Democrats hadn't banned guns in Ohio and Texas. If bystanders had been allowed to own and carry guns, someone could have shot the shooters before they started and now everyone would still be alive.
Everyone would still be alive is not quite an accurate statement in my opinion, but agreed less people would have died. Unfortunately this is the world we live in today.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
Guns will always be available to anyone who is determined to get them...illegally..."Show me the money".

πŸ™
True, however if some person has a gun available and ample of ammounition they will certainly do more damage than if they don't.

Buying a gun illegally is fine for career criminals who will very seldom be committing mass shootings, having other things on their mind. (Making money)

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
05 Aug 19

@fmf said
I bet most did not get the sarcasm in your post.

F

Moves
06 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Everyone would still be alive is not quite an accurate statement in my opinion, but agreed less people would have died. Unfortunately this is the world we live in today.
Whoosh...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said

πŸ™
Surely restricting and regulating supply of fully automatic assault riffles is a good thing though?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
06 Aug 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
For Pete's sake Rusty, get that sarcasm detector fixed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 19

@fmf said
Whoosh...
No whoosh about it, you are living in a fantasy world if you think others could have stopped it if carrying guns, people still would been shot, perhaps not as many killed.
Wake up and smell the rosee. Make a little sense for a change.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
For Pete's sake Rusty, get that sarcasm detector fixed.
It is hard to get sarcasm sometimes! πŸ˜‰ :p

Easy with you though you make it very plain you're being sarcastic! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
06 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
No whoosh about it, you are living in a fantasy world if you think others could have stopped it if carrying guns, people still would been shot, perhaps not as many killed.
Wake up and smell the rosee. Make a little sense for a change.

-VR
Collective sigh across the known universe.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Collective sigh across the known universe.
You may soon need some mental help goad! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
06 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
You may soon need some mental help goad! πŸ˜‰

-VR
FMFs post was dripping in beautiful sarcasm. How you missed that is beyond me. (And the many people who thumbed it up).