Guns

Guns

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by ogb
the NRA says "Guns don't kill people, people kill people !"
..... and It's also the people with the guns that kill people

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by ogb
The beloved US Constitution guarantees our right to bear arms !!
If you really need to kill the bears for their arms then use a bear trap or bow and arrow.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by josephw
Just for the record; constitution or no, I'm armed. In the real world. Only a fool isn't prepared to defend his own against tyranny and the criminal element.

Right?!
I live alone, and I own a gun. I keep it in a locked metal drawer in my closet. That being said, a gun is just a tool, like a saw or a hammer. I don't know any saw-lovers or hammer-lovers, though. Gun-lovers are just psychopaths.

Australia

Moves
06 Jun 17

Serious question, Suzianne. If someone broke into your home, how long would it take you to unlock the drawer and get the gun out? Also, could you do it without making a noise?

mlb62

Moves
06 Jun 17

I can't even remember how many women have told me they really wished they'd had a gun available when they perceived danger ! A defensive weapon needs to be within arms reach in the sanctity their own homes !

mlb62

Moves
06 Jun 17

Please call your local Law Enforcement agency to ask them if your self defense weapon should be more readily available. It could save your life..

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by Kewpie
Serious question, Suzianne. If someone broke into your home, how long would it take you to unlock the drawer and get the gun out? Also, could you do it without making a noise?
It's locked with a keypad entry, so no need for a key. I can key in the code in the dark by feel and the drawer has a soft motion when opened. Lined with a foam rubber material, even taking out a gun weighing a few pounds won't make noise. The only loaded magazines in there are for that gun so no fumbling in the dark. The loudest noise would be the cocking of the slide.

All that said, it is there as a last resort. I have a black belt and I feel confident protecting myself. I've trained in going up against armed attackers. I have more tools than just a gun.

I was vulnerable at one point in my life and was taken advantage of. Never again.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
I live alone, and I own a gun. I keep it in a locked metal drawer in my closet. That being said, a gun is just a tool, like a saw or a hammer. I don't know any saw-lovers or hammer-lovers, though. Gun-lovers are just psychopaths.
Agreed. What's to love about a damned gun? They're made for killing. Fact of life. God forbid you or I should ever need to use one.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Jun 17
1 edit

Isn't it in the constitution because a well armed society is the best defence against FOREIGN invaders?

Does that amendment not say something like that?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Isn't it in the constitution because a well armed society is the best defence against FOREIGN invaders?
Against tyranny.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by josephw
Against tyranny.
from foreign powers?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
from foreign powers?
Seriously?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
It's locked with a keypad entry, so no need for a key. I can key in the code in the dark by feel and the drawer has a soft motion when opened. Lined with a foam rubber material, even taking out a gun weighing a few pounds won't make noise. The only loaded magazines in there are for that gun so no fumbling in the dark. The loudest noise would be the cock ...[text shortened]... ust a gun.

I was vulnerable at one point in my life and was taken advantage of. Never again.
Does FMF need to start worrying again?

c

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Does FMF need to start worrying again?
She would kick his ass!!!!

No gun necessary, just some kung fu fighting!!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by ogb
the NRA says "Guns don't kill people, people kill people !"
They won't say that after the robot uprising.