1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 23:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Yeah.
    So let's get back to those completely unrelated disagreements again.

Outside of your penchant for consistently being on the wrong side of the argument, one of the reasons you have become a persona non grata pariah of a poster in literally every forum you present your toxic bile is on exhibit in your response to my condolences.
    There you go again.
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 23:45
    Yeah.
    So let's get back to those completely unrelated disagreements again.

Outside of your penchant for consistently being on the wrong side of the argument, one of the reasons you have become a persona non grata pariah of a poster in literally every forum you present your toxic bile is on exhibit in your response to my condolences.
    Dude ... take it easy on the Koolaid, it might poison you and subsequently kill you. You are not more in the right than you adversary is. Strong words or claiming to be "on the right side of an argument" ( if that even exists ) will not change that.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 01:34
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Dude ... take it easy on the Koolaid, it might poison you and subsequently kill you. You are not more in the right than you adversary is. Strong words or claiming to be "on the right side of an argument" ( if that even exists ) will not change that.
    I'll kindly suggest you go back and re-read what I wrote.

I didn't claim to always be right, I claimed that FMF is consistently on the wrong side of the argument.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 01:591 edit
    I didn't claim to always be right, I claimed that FMF is consistently on the wrong side of the argument.
    This sounds like an unused John Cleese line from Monty Python's "Argument sketch". 😉
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 02:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    This sounds like an unused John Cleese line from Monty Python's "Argument sketch". 😉
    Leave it to you to jack up a perfectly clear statement with a poor attempt at humor.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 02:371 edit
    Leave it to you to jack up a perfectly clear statement with a poor attempt at humor.
    Oh well you didn't like the humour, never mind. I thought it summed up the nature of what you're saying pretty well. "...FMF is consistently on the wrong side of the argument" may be "perfectly clear" but as a supposed 'debating point' or attempted put down ~ along with stuff like you're a pariah and stuff about my toxic bile ~ all because I pointed out to you that you had completely missed the point of my anecdote ~ it's just kind of silly.

Show me where I've accused anyone of feeling "psychotic jealousy" or being a "sociopathic liar" or of comparing someone's posts to "stinking vomit" or "fouled diapers" and then perhaps we can talk about "toxic bile".

Oh, so you're simply declaring me to be wrong about stuff on matters where you disagree with me. Well done. It reminds me of how you made a complete fool of yourself ~ in my view, I appreciate we are not going to agree about it ~ on the 'flat earth' thread on the Spirituality Forum... so how did you deal with it? You just kept declaring yourself to have won the argument over and over again until people who had engineered your public undoing just ignored you. 🙂
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 02:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh well you didn't like the humour, never mind. I thought it summed up the nature of what you're saying pretty well. "...FMF is consistently on the wrong side of the argument" may be "perfectly clear" but as a supposed 'debating point' or attempted put down ~ along with stuff like you're a pariah and stuff about my toxic bile ~ all because I pointe ...[text shortened]... nt over and over again until people who had engineered your public undoing just ignored you. 🙂
    Blah, blah, blah... something about one item calling another the same thing...

Oh.

And then you bring up the flat earth conversation?
    You certainly recall the turmoil that thread caused, wherein every single one of the "people who had engineered (my) public undoing" couldn't express their beliefs or knowledge in anything resembling a cogent form?
    Where their claims were not only inconsistent within the narrative, but in disagreement with reality?

Well (to quote a famous movie line which actually was used), you got that going for you.
    Which is nice.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 02:55
    And then you bring up the flat earth conversation?
    You certainly recall the turmoil that thread caused, wherein every single one of the "people who had engineered (my) public undoing" couldn't express their beliefs or knowledge in anything resembling a cogent form?
    Where their claims were not only inconsistent within the narrative, but in disagreement with reality?
    You're still declaring yourself the winner? 😀

People can decide for themselves: Thread 165913.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 13:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're [b]still declaring yourself the winner? 😀

People can decide for themselves: Thread 165913.[/b]
    Back to your usual tripe again.

Your puerile perspective only allows you to approach these posts looking for winners and losers instead of discovering the truth.

There are no 'winners' or 'losers' when it comes to the truth; you're either with the truth or you're against it.

In the case of that particular thread, there were about five or six people who represented themselves as against the truth and they did so poorly.

Their claims were either inconsistent, self-contradictory, at odds with reality, or some combination of all three.

Even when faced with reputable and trusted outside sources completely unrelated to the topic which nonetheless confirmed the claims they were arguing against, those who continued their efforts simply denied the plain truth put before them.

So, by all means, encourage folks to go see for themselves how silly those who set themselves against the truth appear, how contorted their thinking must be to sustain support for untenable positions.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 14:03

Your puerile perspective only allows you to approach these posts looking for winners and losers instead of discovering the truth.

There are no 'winners' or 'losers' when it comes to the truth; you're either with the truth or you're against it.

In the case of that particular thread, there were about five or six peopl ...[text shortened]... e truth appear, how contorted their thinking must be to sustain support for untenable positions.
    A few stylistic aspects aside, this post could have been written by Dasa.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 14:04
    So, by all means, encourage folks to go see for themselves how silly those who set themselves against the truth appear, how contorted their thinking must be to sustain support for untenable positions.
    I already did encourage people to decide for themselves. Here is the link again: Thread 165913.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 15:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    I already did encourage people to decide for themselves. Here is the link again: Thread 165913.
    Doubling down on a hard twelve, eh?

Results are still the same: you're yet again on the wrong side of the argument, vehemently waving your arms and insisting you're supported by reality no matter how lost you've become.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 15:06
    Doubling down on a hard twelve, eh?

Results are still the same: you're yet again on the wrong side of the argument, vehemently waving your arms and insisting you're supported by reality no matter how lost you've become.
    People should listen to the things you said on the thread rather than all this bluster. If they think your assertions are right then so be it.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 15:292 edits

Your puerile perspective only allows you to approach these posts looking for winners and losers instead of discovering the truth. - Freaky M'Leeky

thats rather scathing. I wonder why FMF elicits so much negativity.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 15:38
    Originally quoted by robbie carrobie
    "Your puerile perspective only allows you to approach these posts looking for winners and losers instead of discovering the truth"
    ...so says FreakyKBH who has spent the last three of his posts on this thread declaring himself the winner - and everybody else the losers - of the argument that was had on the thread in question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree