Hi - I voted to leave

Hi - I voted to leave

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
99d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But we are free now to eat bendy bananas.
put that at the top of the list marked Brexit Benifits. It will be a very short list Sir.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
99d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Congratulations.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
99d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Aren’t all bananas bendy, even the straight ones?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
99d

@divegeester said
Aren’t all bananas bendy, even the straight ones?
Indeed they are. It is a common joke on the overregulation be European bodies.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
99d

@ponderable said
Indeed they are. It is a common joke on the overregulation be European bodies.
are you sure that the real joke isnt Great Britain being the sick man of europe.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
99d

@david-burton said
put that at the top of the list marked Brexit Benifits. It will be a very short list Sir.
http://tinyurl.com/43t4pbmx

😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
99d

@david-burton said
are you sure that the real joke isnt Great Britain being the sick man of europe.
For so called refined Gentlemen there seems to be a lot of in fighting that goes on. πŸ™‚

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
99d

@very-rusty said
For so called refined Gentlemen there seems to be a lot of in fighting that goes on. πŸ™‚

-VR
Not in Bradford sir.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
99d

@very-rusty said

-VR
spot on Rusty,the uk is a country of 2 halves......my side lost,if I was younger I would Emigrate.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
99d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not in Bradford sir.
My apologies to Bradford, Sir. πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
99d

@david-burton said
spot on Rusty,the uk is a country of 2 halves......my side lost,if I was younger I would Emigrate.
On the bright side of it all, you people aren't in the Mess the U.S. are right now.

If Trump is re-elected which could happen, the world is in trouble. NATO will not exist at least not with U.S. in it, according to what Trumpster has been saying.

Canada will not have big brothers protection anymore either. He also said he would not get involved in the war with Russia and Ukraine.

I pray the U.S. people are smart enough not to put him back in power. He only has something like 91 charges against him!!!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
99d
2 edits

@david-burton said
The UK is four countries with no halves, and if I was rich I’d pay for you to emigrate to any EU country of your choice where you can continue to Remoan and set up a small business helping migrants to leave the amazing country you’re in and come to the UK for a better life πŸ˜‰

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
99d

@david-burton said
Which country would you choose?
I’ve always fancied living in France.

Über-Nerd

Moves
99d
1 edit

@xinebbsa said
.. but I'd like to stay on if that's OK?

Not sure how to do that? πŸ™‚
That's ok, we didn't count your vote to leave anyway. The voting machine flipped it to "stay."

Hi ho the derry ho.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
99d

@very-rusty said
On the bright side of it all, you people aren't in the Mess the U.S. are right now.

If Trump is re-elected which could happen, the world is in trouble. NATO will not exist at least not with U.S. in it, according to what Trumpster has been saying.

Canada will not have big brothers protection anymore either. He also said he would not get involved in the war with Russ ...[text shortened]... art enough not to put him back in power. He only has something like 91 charges against him!!!

-VR
Oh please! Don't ever worry about the US backing up Canada.
The US just voted to give Ukraine $60B, after all the money and military equipment we had already given them.

If the US can do that for a non-NATO country, they surely will do that for a neighbor.