1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 12:331 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Yes, the insults have started from robbie.
    His next move will be to run saying you just don't understand !

LOL
    I would like to reiterate my position regarding the OP and some of the subsequent offensiveness.

I have already stated, quite unequivocally, that there a a group of several hundred English yobos causing extreme hooliganisitic carnage in France and that in my opinion the French riot police should go in full steam and break bones. Those surviving hospital should be prosecuted and birched. I honestly feel that strongly.

However these twats do not represent, either statistically, culturalisy, politically, or otherwise, the English people. Nor does their behaviour at this time support the claim that "England" has a hooligan "problem". It shows that there is an minority element of dick-heads who will create carnage abroad.

Neither does thier behaviour, albeit reprehensible, indicate that "English people are duchebags". We are a not. We are predominantly a tolerant, multicultural society which welcomes diversity and inclusion based on a common understanding of societal progress and stability.

I resent and reject the low-brow jingoism displayed against English people in this thread. I despise the pitiful and unintelligent so called Celtic sectarianism of Robbie Carrobie and I speak out against it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 13:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I would like to reiterate my position regarding the OP and some of the subsequent offensiveness.

I have already stated, quite unequivocally, that there a a group of several hundred English yobos causing extreme hooliganisitic carnage in France and that in my opinion the French riot police should go in full steam and break bones. Those surviving hospit ...[text shortened]... l and unintelligent so called Celtic sectarianism of Robbie Carrobie and I speak out against it.
    Face bovered
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 13:29

I have already stated, quite unequivocally, that there a a group of several hundred English yobos causing extreme hooliganisitic carnage in France and that in my opinion the French riot police should go in full steam and break bones. Those surviving hospit ...[text shortened]... l and unintelligent so called Celtic sectarianism of Robbie Carrobie and I speak out against it.
    You're a cowardly douche... but one who is always right, so what do you worry about? Why argue further? Enjoy your Englishness and the perfection of your motherland, where any problem is not a problem but just a tiny minority. Soon you all will be on your own, enjoying cultural refinement and wonderful teeth without us, aggressive and lying "strangers" bringing up facts to tarnish the greatness of the Empire.

Just enjoy. Let go. Your pristine reputation is assured.
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 13:32

Well said.

I thought all that football violence was a thing of the past.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 14:54
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You're a cowardly douche... but one who is always right, so what do you worry about? Why argue further? Enjoy your Englishness and the perfection of your motherland, where any problem is not a problem but just a tiny minority. Soon you all will be on your own, enjoying cultural refinement and wonderful teeth without us, aggressive and lying "strangers" bringi ...[text shortened]... tarnish the greatness of the Empire.

Just enjoy. Let go. Your pristine reputation is assured.
    Oh dear.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 14:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Face bovered
    Of course you aren't bothered. The purpose of my post was not to bother you.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 15:19
    Of course you aren't bothered. The purpose of my post was not to bother you.
    Good i don't want this face bovered!
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 15:25
    Good i don't want this face bovered!
    You sound like a football hooligan robin
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 15:52
    You sound like a well slapped bottom Captain! 😛
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 18:24
    You have probably noticed that Robbie enjoys using repeated catch phrases, buzz words and cliches. It makes him feel like he's winnin by using his own personal "scriptures".

Funny though.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 20:45
    You have probably noticed that Robbie enjoys using repeated catch phrases, buzz words and cliches. It makes him feel like he's winnin by using his own personal "scriptures".

Funny though.
    Whereas as divegeester hasn't had an original thought in his entire life. 😵
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 21:081 edit
    Whereas as divegeester hasn't had an original thought in his entire life. 😵
    I'm sure your comment is profoundly linked to this thread, but we are not discussing "original thoughts" and you have not known me for my "entire life" so I apologise for not understanding whatever it is you are talking about.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 13:20
    I am an Englishman watching the Ireland v Belguim game and wholeheartedly supporting Ireland. Just saying 😏
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 14:31
    I am an Englishman watching the Ireland v Belguim game and wholeheartedly supporting Ireland. Just saying 😏
    Wish I handn't bothered ~ useless.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 15:00
    Wish I handn't bothered ~ useless.
    It wasn't pretty. What are the odds on them beating Italy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree