Honor Roll

Honor Roll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
A good friend of yours?

-VR
No, but he was quite active in the forums and I had some interactions with him.

Australia

Moves
31 May 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
This one of the reasons why no one will know my real name on here!!!

Do you think he would be ok with you saying his name in the public forums?

-VR
He was always willing to publish it himself, and had a lot of stuff publicly available on his Facebook page, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. People here often know only one of several account names so a tiny bit of connecting information helps them focus on a particular individual that they may otherwise not remember.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@kewpie said
He was always willing to publish it himself, and had a lot of stuff publicly available on his Facebook page, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. People here often know only one of several account names so a tiny bit of connecting information helps them focus on a particular individual that they may otherwise not remember.
Ok, I just learned something I didn't know as I didn't go on Facebook. I believe you must be correct in your assumption.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, but he was quite active in the forums and I had some interactions with him.
It is quite possible I didn't have many if any interactions with him. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
Andy was slight of build and didn't look like a fighter
Andy is a lover, not a fighter. He is 5'10" and 175 pounds, admittedly "slight" compared with bulky specimens like VR.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
Andy is a lover, not a fighter. He is 5'10" and 175 pounds, admittedly "slight" compared with bulky specimens like VR.
Andy where have you seen me say I was a bulky specimens? I never did say anthing Rude about any of the pictures, unless you consider me saying you didn't look like a fighter a rude comment.

-VR

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
I also was close with Ice Cold and spoke to him on the phone, but that was years ago since. He would be good to nominate, was also funny in the forums, and I may be a little bias because he also played with our Clan for years.

So what do you think I should do not respond to HA?.....That would be very difficult for me to do!!! 😉 You do understand you don't have to read our banter?

-VR
I agree VR. On all points in your post.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
If it bothers you so much ask Russ for a refund.
I apologize for offending any of your sensibilities HA. If you have any.

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
Andy where have you seen me say I was a bulky specimens?
I just visualize you as a clownish bozo with big feet, a very large body and a tiny head.

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@mudfinger said
I apologize for offending any of your sensibilities HA. If you have any.
No problem. Who were you before you were Mudfinger?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
I just visualize you as a clownish bozo with big feet, a very large body and a tiny head.
LOL@ Andy there you go with the name calling again and misrepresenting what I actually look like. Do note, I didn't say anything of the kind about your picture, just that you didn't look like a fighter, which you now admit yourself is true. I guess I was correct on that. 😉 Why do you always go for the name calling and trying to insult? I know you are much brighter than you appear in the forums.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ Andy there you go with the name calling again and misrepresenting what I actually look like. Do note, I didn't say anything of the kind about your picture, just that you didn't look like a fighter, which you now admit yourself is true. I guess I was correct on that. 😉 Why do you always go for the name calling and trying to insult? I know you are much brighter than you appear in the forums.
Without a picture to refer to, we have to use our imagination.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
Without a picture to refer to, we have to use our imagination.
Well Andy,

Yours is insulting but then that is the way you always were!!! I could see if it was just me, but you do that with others also. You try to stay with whatever group you think is the biggest. Try walking on your own. I do believe that this is the only place you can be tough, which is probably a good outlet for you and makes you feel good about yourself, like you can't out in the real world.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
Try walking on your own.
Thanks for the advice, Rusty. I'll throw away my crutches.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
Thanks for the advice, Rusty. I'll throw away my crutches.
Well don't throw them away if you need them Andy, it was a figure of speech to walk on your own: "meaning don't follow the crowd", be your own man! You will get way more respect, trust me on that one!!!

-VR