Honor Roll

Honor Roll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
01 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Well don't throw them away if you need them Andy, it was a figure of speech to walk on your own: "meaning don't follow the crowd", be your own man! You will get way more respect, trust me on that one!!!
Thanks for the advice.

By the way, this group you say I'm playing up to -- who are they?
I'm curious to find out. Can you provide some names?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Without a picture to refer to, we have to use our imagination.
I can only visualize Napoleon. (Though perhaps with a protruding forehead).

Moves
01 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Does he need permission from the individuals pictured to put them on a public website?
Good point.

Moves
01 Jun 19

@mudfinger said
I've read every silly post in this thread and clearly it has devolved into the VR/HA show. As do so many others...
I would nominate Ice Cold. He hasn't moved in over 3000 days and still has a thread in the top 10 in General.
I used to talk with him on the phone and he was a lovely and gentle guy. I don't know if he has passed or not but I do know he had some medical issues he was dealing with.
We were connected via Facebook several years ago and then he disappeared. A pleasant guy with an interesting story.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 19
2 edits

@handyandy said
Thanks for the advice.

By the way, this group you say I'm playing up to -- who are they?
I'm curious to find out. Can you provide some names?
Andy,

Pssssst...Just look at the people you back up for no obvious reason when you are not involved in what they are talking about and you'll know. I know you are pretending not to know who they are. You never were a good actor....Stick to the hand work Andy!!! 😉

Also, pay attention to those who back you, because you are getting stepped on in the forum!!! 😉

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
01 Jun 19

i nominate @wormwood for the honor roll...

Moves
01 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Does he need permission from the individuals pictured to put them on a public website?

There are jerks like Rusty out there who love to pass judgment and ridicule others.
Andy I thought about that and have decided that it best to just let sleeping dogs lie. Besides I have no idea of how to get them out of where they currently reside in my laptop.

Moves
01 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Andy is a lover, not a fighter. He is 5'10" and 175 pounds, admittedly "slight" compared with bulky specimens like VR.
I remember you as a "loverly" man Andy who, at 5'10" towered an inch + over me though at 175lbs were at the time about 5lbs heavier than me but not now, I'm down to 172lbs and if the truth be known, I appear to have shrunk vertically too which I blame on "maturing" since then, 2010?

Moves
01 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
I remember you as a "loverly" man Andy who, at 5'10" towered an inch + over me though at 175lbs were at the time about 5lbs heavier than me but not now, I'm down to 172lbs and if the truth be known, I appear to have shrunk vertically too which I blame on "maturing" since then, 2010?
"I appear to have shrunk vertically too..."

I hear that!

In the words of my mechanic: We "may want to check" our "compression".

Moves
01 Jun 19

@wolfe63 said
"I appear to have shrunk vertically too..."

I hear that!

In the words of my mechanic: We "may want to check" our "compression".
Does your "mechanic" have a rack?...No not that kind of rack, the kind they used to "stretch" people , a wwaaaaay back when, who had shrunken or done something that offended their Laird.

Moves
01 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
Does your "mechanic" have a rack?...No not that kind of rack, the kind they used to "stretch" people , a wwaaaaay back when, who had shrunken or done something that offended their Laird.
Maybe not anything quite that medieval, but he certainly can turn and inflate discs and tires efficiently.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
01 Jun 19
1 edit

i nominate @darvlay for honorable mention at the very end of the honor roll...

Moves
01 Jun 19

@rookie54 said
i nominate @darvlay for honorable mention at the very end of the honor roll...
He did have a way about him.

Read a book!

Moves
01 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Andy,

Pssssst...Just look at the people you back up for no obvious reason when you are not involved in what they are talking about and you'll know. I know you are pretending not to know who they are. You never were a good actor....Stick to the hand work Andy!!! 😉

Also, pay attention to those who back you, because you are getting stepped on in the forum!!! 😉
Pssssst... You're a cowardly troll, Rusty. You lob an accusation, then cop out.

Either identify the members of my so-called "group" or stop whining about it.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
01 Jun 19

@coquette said
Remembering those players who were highly regarded and otherwise notable. Their names disappear from the roles after being inactive for a few months.

Luck - He passed recently, was respected by all, well remembered

Grampy Bobby - One of the most prominent members in the forums. He was highly regarded by many. He started numerous entertaining threads that were thought p ...[text shortened]... ves. No one was ever forced to read a forum posting. He has been deeply missed for more than a year.
Grampy Bobby had the uncanny knack of making an insult sound like a compliment.