Welcome back...
    Ya even I thought that.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 19:38
    @rackooooooon said
    very much loved one girl with whom we were together for only 3 months. But she threw me out and for the second year I’m terribly in love with her and still can’t survive this loss. How do you deal with despair and loneliness?
    Go out and do what you like to do. Not only will you get better at it, but if you meet someone while doing it, you'll have a built-in "something in common". Work on yourself in the meantime. Stop being so dependent on someone else for your own happiness.
  3. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 19:431 edit
    Having something in common is very important.
    Like chess and attractive avatars πŸ˜‰
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 20:27
    @rackooooooon said
    very much loved one girl with whom we were together for only 3 months. But she threw me out and for the second year I’m terribly in love with her and still can’t survive this loss. How do you deal with despair and loneliness?
    Sorrow is part of what makes us human; it feels bad while it lasts, but it enriches the soul. No one is complete without having experienced this. "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 20:43
    @rackooooooon said
    Learn to dance.

Seriously.

The exercise alone will cheer you up.

You'll meet new people.

Dancing is a life skill that females will appreciate for the rest of your life.
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 21:13
    @great-big-stees said
    I think I heard that he was eminently able to advise on this particular subject as his heart has been broken more times than anyone else in the history of the world.
    Just once my good man, but it was almost a lifetime's worth of regret.
    Sadly, she's now become a drug addicted cow.
    Happily, I'm married to a very beautiful woman (both inside and out).

Life has a way of maintaining balance I guess. 😊
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 21:13
    Loneliness is the most wretched feeling and there’s nothing worse than spending endless hours in your own head dwelling on the feeling that you were not good enough to hold onto her.

Get up off your sorry ass, get a few coffees down yourself, get active and go out for a long walks, a run, a swim, press-ups and squats in front of the TV; anything that exhausts you and will help you sleep and give you more energy!

Eat well, drink plenty of water, avoid alcohol and make a few positive changes in your life that will make you feel good about yourself. A promise to make your bed each day is a good start. πŸ™‚
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 21:19
    @whodey said
    Get a dog.

Not any old dog, get a cute puppy.

Walk it often and far.

You will have another girlfriend in a week.

Your welcome.
    The most sensible suggestion I've ever read from whodey. Too bad he's always so sarcastic.

He probably runs with a gerbil himself.
    πŸ˜†
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 21:40
    @drewnogal said
    Loneliness is the most wretched feeling and there’s nothing worse than spending endless hours in your own head dwelling on the feeling that you were not good enough to hold onto her.

Get up off your sorry ass, get a few coffees down yourself, get active and go out for a long walks, a run, a swim, press-ups and squats in front of the TV; anything that exhausts you and wi ...[text shortened]... that will make you feel good about yourself. A promise to make your bed each day is a good start. πŸ™‚
    You need to feel whole and confident to attract somebody else - feeling lonely now and then isn't all that bad and everything will pass.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 23:28
    @wolfgang59 said
    Learn to dance.

Seriously.

The exercise alone will cheer you up.

You'll meet new people.

Dancing is a life skill that females will appreciate for the rest of your life.
    Awesome advice. Let's just hope he doesn't fall for his first class partner.
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 23:42
    Sounds like you are going to become good friends with

Mrs. Palmer πŸ˜†
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Apr '19 05:19
    @Rackooooooon

PS Two years is too long to pine for someone you knew only three months. Get some counseling.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Apr '19 07:09
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....Now that was funny!

-VR
    as funny as the clap.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '19 07:11
    Joins chess site, makes this OP, plays no chess whatsoever, disappears.
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    04 Apr '19 11:071 edit
    @divegeester said
    Joins chess site, makes this OP, plays no chess whatsoever, disappears.
    It could be their only way of seeking some advice?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree