1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 03:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    No, but he might lend a soprano or two....
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 03:44
    And if may add, circa the same applies for women; who would check their legs here or other parts, the only thing that matter are brain and personality.
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 03:55
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    And if may add, circa the same applies for women; who would check their legs here or other parts, the only thing that matter are brain and personality.
    Nice responses, I must say 🙂
  4. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 03:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    And other tongue twisters.
    Ok, that was marginally funny 😉
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 04:49
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Ok, that was marginally funny 😉
    Quite cunning.
  6. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 04:563 edits
    Interesting that Dive, who has been systematically rude to me and is on some tirade about my having a "sexual attraction" to another poster, completely undeserving, inappropriate, and disrespectful, but yet he gets no comment from you.

But here, I say something...clearly in jest with my silly smiley...and you jump right in with this post.
    I've nev ...[text shortened]... in my entire life. Funny that the first time I am, it is from another woman.
    Much appreciated.
    I didn't call you a bitch, I said you made a bitchy remark. Big difference. Don't interpret what I said as some sort of attack on you. It was intended only as a comment on the nature of the remark, given the thread topic and what some men seem to think is normal female behaviour, i.e. bitchiness.

There are a lot of people on this site whose idea of manners and politeness is not mine. Normally I accept them as they are and don't make a thing of it unless some nastiness is directed at me personally. You're quite capable of defending yourself, but you aren't being attacked by me. That was never my intention.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 06:15
    To me this is like how to change a bicycle tire when I don't have a bicycle.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 07:53
    Read the OP. The RHP women do not want your to know your "real life" love tips. Trust me.
    Most of us are trying to figure out how you got married in the first place 😀
    That's the problem though, I don't trust you.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 07:581 edit
    Interesting that Dive, who has been systematically rude to me and is on some tirade about my having a "sexual attraction" to another poster, completely undeserving, inappropriate, and disrespectful, but yet he gets no comment from you.

But here, I say something...clearly in jest with my silly smiley...and you jump right in with this post.
    I've nev ...[text shortened]... in my entire life. Funny that the first time I am, it is from another woman.
    Much appreciated.
    Your persistent bleating about being a victim won't wash here for long, neither do your insidious PMs which thankfully you have ceased. You're a pot-stirring fake. I see you. Even Red Night spotted you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 08:031 edit
    Here's a beauty from Dive for you:

Originally posted by divegeester:
    [b]There are no hot women here, not now, not since seitse let the bitches leave. Mind you there is Landisqueen170; seitse is chasing her down.

Hmmmm....seems he already thinks women are bitches 😉[/b]
    As you are determined to take this post seriously, which "bitches" did seitse let leave, and how does he "let" someone leave RHP?

PS: FYI seitse used to have a forum proclaimed title/profile that read "cos those bitches ain't gone slap themselves".
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 08:06
    🙂
  12. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 08:421 edit
    "How to be popular with RHP women"

Be curious, open-minded, show self-esteem
  13. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 09:161 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 09:58
    chicks dig kilts and poetry
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 10:061 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree