1. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 15:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As you are determined to take this post seriously, which "bitches" did seitse let leave, and how does he "let" someone leave RHP?

PS: FYI seitse used to have a forum proclaimed title/profile that read "cos those bitches ain't gone slap themselves".
    I'm done with this, Dive. It is just ridiculous. And tedious.
    I am not here to argue with people or to make enemies with people I do not even know.
    If you are, by all means...continue....
  2. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 16:02
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I didn't call you a bitch, I said you made a bitchy remark. Big difference. Don't interpret what I said as some sort of attack on you. It was intended only as a comment on the nature of the remark, given the thread topic and what some men seem to think is normal female behaviour, i.e. bitchiness.

There are a lot of people on this site whose idea of mann ...[text shortened]... apable of defending yourself, but you aren't being attacked by me. That was never my intention.
    Ok, nice to know. I actually perceived your comment to me as bitchy, not what I said to Dive. But online chat loses a lot when it is just words on a screen. And it is easy to interpret things not as they were intended.

Regardless, my intention was not to be bitchy but funny. Which was not received well by you. I am sorry if I came across that way to you.
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 16:241 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Kewpie has been friendly and helpful to me as well, from the very start. That is why her seemingly out-of-the blue, chastising comment took me a bit by surprise. And for all the rudeness Dive has thrown my way, my joking "dig" seemed pretty benign in comparison.

For most people, I think there is a knee-jerk reaction to respond to nastiness perhaps in the same way. As I've gotten older, I have learned the importance of not responding too quickly to such situations. I try to stop and think before I spew. lol ...so as to not say things in the heat of anger or things I regret. It is a challenge at times πŸ˜• But it has served me well in the real world.

I have never read where you retaliated impulsively in a bitchy way?! Thread please? lol
  4. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 16:50
    because i cannot say it in my own words, hear this...

Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
    Viktor E. Frankl
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 16:56
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    I am not here to argue with people or to make enemies with people I do not even know.
    Thumbs Up.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:041 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I think you should respect your memo thread and stop posting, maybe you will make more friends.
    "Memo" OP includes: "To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future."

Trev33, please provide your reference for the wording "stop posting" or retract your inadvertent or intentional misquotation. Thank you.

"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban." ~Russ
  7. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:08
    dear russ,
    is there any way, shape, or form to add the word "tedious" to the tos???

thanks,
    rookie
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:12
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    If you look back over the recent exchanges you will be reminded that you jumped into this fray.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:15
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Memo" OP includes: "To my almost friends, this will be my [b]final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future."

Trev33, please provide your reference for the wording "stop posting" or retract your inadvertent or intentional misquotation. Thank you.

"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban." ~Russ[/b]
    As you are stepping away from your subscription and therefore also in financially supporting Russ, I would imagine he is even less likely to be interested in your pathetic cries for forum justice.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:42
    As you are stepping away from your subscription and therefore also in financially supporting Russ, I would imagine he is even less likely to be interested in your pathetic cries for forum justice.
    “Isn't it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” ―Sean Covey,
  11. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:59
    If you look back over the recent exchanges you will be reminded that you jumped into this fray.
    Fair enough...
  12. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:011 edit
    Originally posted by rookie54
    because i cannot say it in my own words, hear this...

Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
    Viktor E. Frankl
    Well said.
    I bet you could say it in your own words....and they would be more eloquent than Mr. Frank's πŸ™‚
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:30
    Is divegeester being flame grilled again, man that crazy fool never learns
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Is divegeester being flame grilled again, man that crazy fool never learns
    Hello Robbie, a bit hot in the kitchen is it?
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 20:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Memo" OP includes: "To my almost friends, this will be my [b]final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future."

"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban." ~Russ[/b]
    Remember when you said you were dying? How is that working out for you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree