General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    22 Oct '17 17:20
    A warrior's death doesn't seem likely for me.

    I think though that kicking and screaming makes more sense than rolling over.
  2. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238695
    22 Oct '17 17:48
    Originally posted by @apathist
    A warrior's death doesn't seem likely for me.

    I think though that kicking and screaming makes more sense than rolling over.
    in bed with a smile
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    109997
    22 Oct '17 19:28
    Peacefully, please.
  4. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    13872
    22 Oct '17 19:31
    With friends.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    109997
    22 Oct '17 19:32
    Originally posted by @torunn
    With friends.
    OK, that too.
  6. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    13872
    22 Oct '17 19:33
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    OK, that too.
    I wouldn't want to be alone.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    109997
    22 Oct '17 19:36
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I wouldn't want to be alone.
    Nor I but....
  8. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40390
    22 Oct '17 19:461 edit
    In my garden on a hot bright summer's day, I'm distracted whilst admiring my roses then fall down the concrete steps to receive a fatal fracture to the back of my skull.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    109997
    22 Oct '17 19:48
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    In my garden on a hot bright summer's day, I'm distracted whilst admiring my roses then fall down the concrete steps to receive a fatal fracture to the back of my skull.
    Hmmm!. That's quite detailed. What colour are the roses?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    18368
    22 Oct '17 19:521 edit
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I wouldn't want to be alone.
    You're such a nice person that I doubt that is even possible. Family and friends abound i'm sure.

    I'd like to go in my sleep, a belly full of good Malbec.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    554811
    22 Oct '17 19:55
    In my sleep would be nice.

    It depends on age and circumstance though, I presume.
  12. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    13872
    22 Oct '17 19:55
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You're such a nice person that I doubt that is even possible. Family and friends abound i'm sure.

    I'd like to go in my sleep, a belly full of good Malbec.
    That was a nice thing you said, thank you.

    Passing away in one's sleep with a clear conscience would be fine too.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48618
    22 Oct '17 19:57
    A friend died suddenly last year.
    Just literally dropped dead while walking the dog.
    Nothing wrong with him to that point, a fit man.
    A good way to go for him I reckon.
    Sad for those friends and family left behind though.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    109997
    22 Oct '17 20:00
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    A friend died suddenly last year.
    Just literally dropped dead while walking the dog.
    Nothing wrong with him to that point, a fit man.
    A good way to go for him I reckon.
    Sad for those friends and family left behind though.
    It's hard not to be sad but then one should "party down" to celebrate the person.
  15. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40390
    22 Oct '17 20:04
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Hmmm!. That's quite detailed. What colour are the roses?
    I initially thought of a bullet to the back of the head; anything instant and in complete oblivion, but it sounded a bit harsh.
Back to Top