1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 14:141 edit
    edit out!
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 14:58
    One of my nephews used to put on "Raves" but he never mentioned anything about showing movies, The Matrix or any of the others mentioned, at them I think they are meant to be like all night dances right?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 20:15
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    i thought if i reflected long enough i would be able to reply intelligently...

as it turns out, i am not all that intelligent...
    Keneu Reeves has that effect on people.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 20:16
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    One of my nephews used to put on "Raves" but he never mentioned anything about showing movies, The Matrix or any of the others mentioned, at them I think they are meant to be like all night dances right?
    Right
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 06:21
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Well I'm flatered 🙂
    To be associated in this way with apathist, associated with the Matrix sequels, or to be mentioned by me in this slightly barbed but albeit friendly and tongue-in-cheek way but with an element of truth?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 09:38
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    To be associated in this way with apathist, associated with the Matrix sequels, or to be mentioned by me in this slightly barbed but albeit friendly and tongue-in-cheek way but with an element of truth?
    That you think I could write a movie equal to the Matrix sequals. Cheers.
    Lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree