1. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 12:47
    Whitney's death soon forgotten within this year, and no further mention.

Shame, really.

I wonder who's the next infamous one to go, and to be forgotten soon after?

Barbra? Would she be forgotten as quickly as Whitney?

YouTube

Or Celine, even though she is weaker....

-m.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 13:333 edits
    Originally posted by mikelom

Shame, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB_vjpRhLxM

-m.
    Actual causes of hers and many other celebrity deaths are frequently camouflaged and infrequently ever known. Imagine the intent of this media accomodation is to protect their work and reputations from being tarnished and devalued in the public eye. Contrary to your conclusion, their passing will not be forgotten by their culturally impoverished generation. It's their identity. They're joined at the hip and lip by reason of vicarious adoption. Family, no matter what, is still familyReveal Hidden Content
    ... just like most all of us here, dangling by our mouse tails in cyberspace on a cloud named rhp. Thumbs up, Mikelom. Nice one.

-b.
  3. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 22:52
    Speaking of love, her daughter is wedding her step brother. So there's that.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 19:07

Shame, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB_vjpRhLxM

-m.
    The next one to go will be Lady GaGa. She will wear another meat dress and wolves will get her.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 20:48
    Originally posted by CLL53
    The next one to go will be Lady GaGa. She will wear another meat dress and wolves will get her.
    perhaps she is using the meat dress as wolf bait, I reckon she could take em.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 23:24
    All entertainers have inflated egos. That is why they do what they do. Live fast and die young, am I right.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 19:45
    Originally posted by apathist
    All entertainers have inflated egos. That is why they do what they do. Live fast and die young, am I right.
    Don't forget Amy Winhouse. Then back in the day there was Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Lenny Bruce, Elvis, and a lot more I don't remember.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 01:28
    Originally posted by apathist
    I'm going to buy an ego and inflate it on my front lawn on All Hallows Eve and see if it dies.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 10:35
    Give an update at the year turn.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 10:41
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    Speaking of love, her daughter is wedding her step brother. So there's that.
    Nothing wrong with that genetically speaking. They were joined in marriage of their parents but have no genes in common so it is not like kissing cousins. They can have all the kids they want and have no more than the regular odds of having defective children.

So it is only in your eyes that something is wrong about that marriage.
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 12:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    so it is not like kissing cousins. They can have all the kids they want and have no more than the regular odds of having defective children.

If you didn't know, marrying your first cousin is still legal in Britain, and some states oF the US.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html

-m. 😉
  12. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 15:29
    If you didn't know, marrying your first cousin is still legal in Britain, and some states oF the US.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html

-m. 😉
    We see the results if inbreeding in the several Hutterite colonies close to us. They are trying to marry from colonies in Canada or one of the other states now The most common affliction we have here is crossed eyes. There are only about three surnames amongst the colony members.
  13. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 15:35
    Originally posted by ale1552
    We see the results if inbreeding in the several Hutterite colonies close to us. They are trying to marry from colonies in Canada or one of the other states now The most common affliction we have here is crossed eyes. There are only about three surnames amongst the colony members.
    You make interesting posts - are there only visual effects in these colonies?
  14. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 15:39
    Originally posted by lolof
    You make interesting posts - are there only visual effects in these colonies?
    Sorry, I think I should have said 'visible'
  15. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 01:32
    That is the only one I have heard about. I have not seen any cases, however.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree