1. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 22:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Note: Please read the key noun as gender inclusive, 'If You Became Queen of The World... How about Queen You?'
    I'd issue crayons and enforce naps.
  2. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 02:382 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yours was such a pampered, vapid, parochial, 'first world' suggestion [while referring to "the world"], it was crying out to be kicked into touch. Don't take it personally. Just try to enter into the spirit of things. 🙂
    Perhaps it was you who didn't enter into the spirit of things. Did you take GB completely seriously? Assuming the answer is "yes," that was your first mistake.

Your 2nd mistake was to post such a seemingly selfless message, impersonating someone with a genuine concern for the starving, poor, and downtrodden; then following up the post with an insult aimed at GB, using words only a nose-in-the-air social elitist would conjure up. 🙂

Classic FMF. 🙂
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 06:512 edits
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Your 2nd mistake was to post such a seemingly selfless message, impersonating someone with a genuine concern for the starving, poor, and downtrodden; then following up the post with an insult aimed at GB, using words only a nose-in-the-air social elitist would conjure up.
    No "selfless message" was intended and my life here is far from being one in which I am "impersonating someone". I have made my own way in life. My post about food security simply reflected part of my personal and professional interest and food security is something I would almost certainly address if "If [I] Became King of The World". It is of course your prerogative to express doubt that I have "genuine concern" for this issue. 🙂
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 07:33
    [b]If You Became King of The World

If You Became King of The World, what would be your very first order of business? Think King GB would get rid of all
    processed food with package labels containing words he wasn't able to pronounce correctly. How about King You?[/b]
    I don't hypothesise about impossible events. I don't waste my time doing so.

Feel freely to image you have become king, but the reality is that not one iota of events has changed since your dream.

-m. 😉
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 07:391 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I don't hypothesise about impossible events. I don't waste my time doing so.

Feel freely to image you have become king, but the reality is that not one iota of events has changed since your dream.

-m. 😉
    Give it a break, mikelom.

We're being playful in the old sandbox.

Let your imagination take wings.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 10:18
    Give it a break, mikelom.

😀 ......... rich.

-m.
  7. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 11:25
    If i became king I would quickly hire someone more sensible to do it, then go live in some grand palace with a greenhouse full of weed. like a washed up 60s pop star 🙂
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 11:51
    Originally posted by mikelom

😀 ......... rich.

-m.
    Hey, stranger, imagine you're singing and that this conversations's the song.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 20:28
    Originally posted by e4chris
    If i became king I would quickly hire someone more sensible to do it, then go live in some grand palace with a greenhouse full of weed. like a washed up 60s pop star 🙂
    No change there then. 🙂
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 08:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I don't think you should be insulting those whom you want to feed you.
    If you're on the computer giving advice then you can't be in the kitchen making my sandwich.... And dont ask how long it took my dumb male brain to figure that out.
  11. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 03:44
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    If you're on the computer giving advice then you can't be in the kitchen making my sandwich.... And dont ask how long it took my dumb male brain to figure that out.
    If I was king of the world, I would dispatch my royal subjects around the world to broker peace treaties in trouble areas of my kingdom or else both former country leaders would be subject to the gallows.
    Also, I would demand that Hostess be put back into business and produce an unlimited supply of FunnyBones for the royal pantry.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 04:06
    Originally posted by Scotty70

If I was king of the world, I would dispatch my royal subjects around the world to broker peace treaties in trouble areas of my kingdom or else both former country leaders would be subject to the gallows.
    Also, I would demand that Hostess be put back into business and produce an unlimited supply of FunnyBones for the royal pantry.
    As King, all families that encouraged their children to Play Pop Warner Football and Learn Chess

would receive Lifetime Box Seats for All NFL Season Games and Free Subscriptions for Three Years

to the Red Hot Pawn Chess Site when their sons and daughters reached the age of thirteen (13).
    -
  13. Joined
    05 Mar '13
    Moves
    05 Mar '13 01:34
    if i became the king of the world i would make july 32nd anuual coconut day(that would make all the little strawberries happy) 🙂 i like helping strawberries. it makes me happy 0🙂
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '13 02:221 edit
    Originally posted by bobby1234567

if i became the king of the world i would make july 32nd anuual coconut day(that would make all the little strawberries happy) 🙂 i like helping strawberries. it makes me happy 0🙂
    hey, bro,

welcome aboard.

how's baby sisters 12345678 and 123456789

getting along?

pls say, 'hi', to daddy joe.

p.s. d2-d4 still ur fav?
    -
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Mar '13 16:21
    p.s. d2-d4 still ur fav?
    Is that any way to welcome a new member?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree