I'll Never Go Back

I'll Never Go Back

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Apr 13

Originally posted by Sunburnt
Music.
Chapstick.
My running shoes.

Bonus: sarcasm.
What about your leopard print thong????

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Apr 13

Originally posted by sumydid
I think it is important for folks to share things they've discovered along their way in life; things that are so pleasing, they will never go back to life without them. Do you have any items to add to the list?

I'll start with 2 off the top of my head:

Leather seats (car)
PANDORA
breathing

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
I just invested in an SSD for my workstation. I suspect I'll never buy another mechanical hard disk again.

An (IO bound) job which would previously take 16 hours now takes 1.5.

Consider me converted.
I wondered if solid state was so much faster than hard disk. It seems logical it would be but I'm assuming USB Flash drives are solid state too, and they don't seem any faster to copy to and from than my hard disk. In fact they seem slower to me.

Moves
07 Apr 13

To Woody's Bar-B-Q Chicken joint. Y'all come back now ya hear. I think not. (Boiled chicken with some sort of brown "BBQ sauce"😉 Bar-B-Q'd my a$$.😠

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Jun 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
To Woody's Bar-B-Q Chicken joint. Y'all come back now ya hear. I think not. (Boiled chicken with some sort of brown "BBQ sauce"😉 Bar-B-Q'd my a$$.😠
I will never go back to electrically grilling my food. Smoke is just adding the extra.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
06 Jun 13

Firefox with AdBlock (IE sux!)
I also agree with sumydid on the leather car seats and Russ on the SSDs. Both are f*ing awesome.