1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 21:441 edit
    Introspective Moment

During 2013, there's been an upsurge in interesting threads and posts about Red Hot Pawn Members who are no longer here. Some comments were complimentary, others highly critical. Please take a moment to reflect on the inevitable: the day will come when circumstances, serious illness and/or eventual death will prevent your continued participation in site chess games and forums. Will you be remembered? What comments will be made about you and your contributions?
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 22:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 23:39
    I already forgot myself.
  4. In your face
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 23:44
    Worrying about what people think and say about you once you are dead is pointless. Worrying about what people think and say about you while you are still alive should be taken with a pinch also, but seldom is.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 00:39
    CP=One crazy SOB
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 02:55
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Worrying about what people think and say about you once you are dead is pointless. Worrying about what people think and say about you while you are still alive should be taken with a pinch also, but seldom is.
    "What other people think of me is none of my business." - Gary Oldman
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 06:201 edit
    "You remember lolof, the Swedish woman, has she left?"
    "I don't know, maybe, why do you ask? Your move."
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 06:54
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Introspective Moment

During 2013, there's been an upsurge in interesting threads and posts about Red Hot Pawn Members who are no longer here. Some comments were complimentary, others highly critical. Please take a moment to reflect on the inevitable: the day will come when circumstances, serious illness and/or eventual death will prevent your ...[text shortened]... and forums. Will you be remembered? What comments will be made about you and your contributions?[/b]
    How can we miss him, if he won't go away?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 11:281 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Introspective Moment

During 2013, there's been an upsurge in interesting threads and posts about Red Hot Pawn Members who are no longer here. Some comments were complimentary, others highly critical. Please take a moment to reflect on the inevitable: the day will come when circumstances, serious illness and/or eventual death will prevent your ...[text shortened]... and forums. Will you be remembered? What comments will be made about you and your contributions?[/b]
    GBS? Stees was probably Great and Big maybe?
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 12:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 12:541 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Reminds me of Neil Young (I don't mean GBS reminds me of Neil Young) I'm more George Castanza, with a beard. 🙂
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 16:331 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Reminds me of Neil Young (I don't mean GBS reminds me of Neil Young) I'm more George Castanza, with a beard. 🙂
    Yeah I liked that one, He forgot His horse's name or summat, talk about fickle.

Sorry, who is 'George Castanza'?
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    George Castanza? Ahhh, I see... so "Big" doesn't necessarily mean tall. By big doth thou perchance meaneth thou to be vertically challenged and spatially enhanced?

...seems so much more profound when a monkey wearing glasses is saying it.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 17:50
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    George Castanza? Ahhh, I see... so "Big" doesn't necessarily mean tall. By big doth thou perchance meaneth thou to be vertically challenged and spatially enhanced?

...seems so much more profound when a monkey wearing glasses says it, doth it not?
    What I meant by, "I'm more George Castanza, with a beard.", was that like George I am folically challenged at the top of my pate, elsewhere quite the opposite which may account for the lesser amount at the top. I am what I think used to be vertically average (5'9"😉 and come in spatially the same. 🙂
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 21:491 edit
    Jason Alexander (aka George Costanza from Seinfeld ) is appearing this Saturday at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, in a show titled, "An Evening with Jason Alexander and His Hair".

Scottsdale is a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona.

Follow the link to the SCPA page promoting his show, with a pic of Jason and his new hair. 😛

http://www.scottsdaleperformingarts.org/event.php?id=915

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree