what about a rah rah skirt wearing Scotsman? Was this not an affront to Robbies personal majesty and dignity? How did Robbie take it? Within the spirit that it was intended, as a joke. Was it racist, I don't think so. There is a difference between racism that is clearly vicious and a kind of subtle humour that is never intended to hurt anyone. People like Suzzianne, see the world as black and white, they cannot distinguish the shades of grey. Pondy is such a gentle soul, redbadger a little more rough and ready, we should make room for people me thinks.
Originally posted by divegeester Do you think calling Ponderable "Adolf" or discussing other posters "jizzing on your face" is what keeps this forum alive?
Why don't you tell me, you were the one calling others a large sticky bell end, a dick-head etc etc You seem eminently more qualified in the department of vulgarity than almost anyone else. You are at it again in this thread, with references to tits. What's wrong with you?
* Indeed I am not happy if someone alleges that I am a Nazi.
* I do understand that different people have different views on what constitutes a humorous post.
* I would rather like it if people were more friendly in general. If they can't be friendly, they can be polite at least. I know of course that the GF is not the worst forum on the site. The Clan forum is that.
* Some people think that derogatory remarks can be funny. I strongly deny that. They are never. And insult is added to injury if the victim of that remark is labeled uncool about it. To be clear: Each person has weaknesses and if others pick on those it is an injury at least to the personal dignity. As each of us needs their personal dignity intact, it should be the smallest common denominator to leave each others dignity intact.
* It is probably impossible not to tread on other dignity by accident. It is evil to tread on it by purpose. That also means it is evil to take revenge, even though it is understandable.