Last gasp of the rise of white supremacists

Last gasp of the rise of white supremacists

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes but your sentiments are without foundation and you seem still to be in denial.
#NotMyPresident

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
Right, denial. This is nothing more than the last gasp of white supremicy because in a few more years they will be unable to swing elections because they will no longer be a majority.
If only it had happened a bit sooner.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Your rants about the state of these forums are far worse than this one 😕
Stuff it, euro-trash. You voted for Brexit, eh? Anarchy might be funny for a couple of days, but it doesn't take us anywhere.

I don't have time for your 'trash-talk' right now. We've got a country to fix.

A

RSA

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Stuff it, euro-trash. You voted for Brexit, eh? Anarchy might be funny for a couple of days, but it doesn't take us anywhere.

this hit you hard hey? I wasn't surprised because I know how dumb republicans can be, but I hoped to god it wouldn't happen.

F

Moves
10 Nov 16

And are you going to fix your country - and the damage that's been done to the political discourse - with your talk of Hitler and it being "1932 Germany all over again" and people like you being supposedly "stuffed into boxcars"?

m

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Disgusting? Don't you mean deplorable. Tee hee 😏
I see a basket for 4 clans is just about ready.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
I wonder how many honest hard working non-liberal Americans voted for Trump because they were sick and tired of preposterous hyperventilating Godwinesque rhetoric like this?
More than a few were turned off by this sort of rhetoric, and it was because of this many decided to vote for Trump. Democrats are at least partially responsible for Trumps victory by insulting the intelligence and character of roughly half the people in the U.S. Not a particularly smart thing to do if they were truly serious about winning the election.

Moves
10 Nov 16

#NotMyPresident
Haha what a crappy slogan.

You happily reside under the flag of democratic freedom; now live it.

Moves
10 Nov 16

This is exactly how you get over these forums, all frothy and spanky.

It's not anarchy it's democracy and its fantastic. Politicians need to wake up and smell the coffee. Power to the people.

So stop your bitching and get stuck into the change that's coming your way and "make the best of it."

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Nov 16

This is exactly how you get over these forums, all frothy and spanky.

It's not anarchy it's democracy and its fantastic. Politicians need to wake up and smell the coffee. Power to the people.

So stop your bitching and get stuck into the change that's coming your way and "make the best of it."
Which from all signs is not going to be good for the US OR UK.

rc

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
I see a basket for 4 clans is just about ready.
basket case? that would be Suzzianne

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
And are you going to fix your country - and the damage that's been done to the political discourse - with your talk of Hitler and it being "1932 Germany all over again" and people like you being supposedly "stuffed into boxcars"?
This works SO much better as a statement. As a "question", it really doesn't go anywhere.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
More than a few were turned off by this sort of rhetoric, and it was because of this many decided to vote for Trump. Democrats are at least partially responsible for Trumps victory by insulting the intelligence and character of roughly half the people in the U.S. Not a particularly smart thing to do if they were truly serious about winning the election.
Truth hurts.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Nov 16

Haha what a crappy slogan.

You happily reside under the flag of democratic freedom; now live it.
And what, exactly, is this SARK crap you've tied your wagon to?

Moves
11 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which from all signs is not going to be good for the US OR UK.
What "signs"? Are even you resorting to portents and potions now.

Trump is a misogynistic arse who will be preoccupied with managing to get a second term. The pikey idoit GWB got a second so there is hope for Trump I suppose.

Brexit may have been triggered in part by a similar dissatisfaction with the political status quo, but that's all it shares with the US election in terms of outcomes. Trump could potientially start a Third World War! Brexit means "economic uncertainty" which will be stabilised in the medium term by stronger trading links with the rest of the world. Trump is a threat to women, non-Americans, non-whites, non-Christians and even world peace.