"line in the sand"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
i find it a strange word to use, you make it sound sinister, perhaps English is not you"re native tongue?
The only "motive" should be the merit of the post, not previous history
Are you lemon lime? You are as paranoid and obsessed with thumbs as he is/was.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
One would think but retrospective trolls like FMF like to cast elements up from the past so as to either discredit or humiliate people. Its how he gets his kicks, humiliating people. Creepy I know but what are we to expect from someone who likes to figuratively scourge people. Its really a form of on-line sadism I think, the only way he feels alive is by inflicting pain on others.
You posting history here is like a 50 mile car wreck with debris scattered far and wide. If you weren't such a complete duchebag in the forums people would drag your stuff up and laugh at you about it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It constitutes nothing less than slanderous defamation of character. Its much more sinister than merely making fun of people. Thats how I perceive it, sinister and creepy.
Do you still sincerely and honestly before Jehovah, still think I am a "son of satan"?

Out of your own mouth LOL

GH

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
For someone so experienced in forum board posting I thought you would be a little less touchy 🙂
i am far from "touchy" just gave my thoughts to why i think the thumbs system is a waste of time, more like group bullying to me against certain posters, i admit i could be wrong
that"s why i said "just my personal thoughts"

GH

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
So would it be fair to say, in practical terms, that it is pretty meaningless?
it might prove different members will have different definitions of the phrase "alpha male"
or don"t you like proof?

F

Moves
14 Dec 15

i am far from "touchy" just gave my thoughts to why i think the thumbs system is a waste of time, more like group bullying to me against certain posters, i admit i could be wrong
that"s why i said "just my personal thoughts"
How can numbers accumulating (and rarely exceeding low single digit totals) next to little graphics of a thumb down and a thumb up constitute "bullying"? When you see me getting thumbs down, do you think I am being bullied by a "pack" with a "grudge"?

GH

Moves
14 Dec 15

Are you lemon lime? You are as paranoid and obsessed with thumbs as he is/was.
you seem to be the paranoid one, that"s the second time you have accused me of being someone else, by using you"re logic i assume you and fmf are the same person? writing style bad manners both the same.

i gave a point of view with regards to thumbs, saying they are not important, i would hardly call that an obsession.

when i joined this site, i got a great welcome from GB, we are currently playing a game, he seems a really nice guy and good chess player, i got pm "warnings" not to trust him, well this being the internet i would never share really personal information with any member.
i noticed his forum posts however harmless seemed to be jumped upon hit with a salvo of thumbs down or abuse, i think it is really unkind to call an old man a pervert, shame on the poster and shame on those who thumbed it up, i am really glad my upbringing taught me some manners.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15
1 edit

you seem to be the paranoid one, that"s the second time you have accused me of being someone else, by using you"re logic i assume you and fmf are the same person? writing style bad manners both the same.

i gave a point of view with regards to thumbs, saying they are not important, i would hardly call that an obsession.

when i joined this site, i g ...[text shortened]... ter and shame on those who thumbed it up, i am really glad my upbringing taught me some manners.
You are a 3a, it's obvious.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Dec 15
2 edits

I'll say "good riddance" now then, just in case you decide to take one of your highly publicised sabbaticals between now and then.
"Please stay tuned to your present cyberspace channel at least until January 6, 2016; and be sure to inform your likeminded friends." ~John Doe

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Please stay tuned your present cyberspace channel at least until January 6, 2016; and be sure to inform your likeminded friends." ~John Doe
😴

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Dec 15

For someone so experienced in forum board posting I thought you would be a little less touchy 🙂
Question of the Day: Do you yourself, the interrogator, represent the Red Hot Pawn Gold Standard:

"For someone so experienced in forum board posting I thought you would be a little less touchy."?

GH

Moves
14 Dec 15

You are a 3a, it's obvious.
So there are never any NEW members in this site?

are you and fmf the same person?

i don"t think we would be having this discussion if i was agreeing with you"re every post, you seem to be resorting to lame tactics when you"re losing, what can i expect next? personal insults or maybe some of jo mama jokes?

End of discussion, come back when both of you have matured

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15

you seem to be resorting to lame tactics when you"re losing...
Loosing what?

F

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Question of the Day: Do you yourself, the interrogator, represent the Red Hot Pawn Gold Standard:
How did the notion of someone being ~ or not being ~ a "Gold Standard" on a message board even enter your thoughts? What a peculiar idea.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
How did the notion of someone being ~ or not being ~ a "Gold Standard" on a message board even enter your thoughts? What a peculiar idea.
I saw it but ignored it.

All of this silly posturing and copy-pasting about trolls, thumbs and what was it...psychotic jealousy..?... stems from a emotional need for attention, not a rational of any sort.