General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    02 Mar '15 05:31
    That one dude at the bottom of the stats, rated 0
    gimme a break, not even carrobie is that bad. 😕
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    920397
    02 Mar '15 06:56
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    That one dude at the bottom of the stats, rated 0
    gimme a break, not even carrobie is that bad. 😕
    1. coquette (indescribably awful. a random move generator would win 3 out of 4)
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    02 Mar '15 07:37
    Originally posted by coquette
    1. coquette (indescribably awful. a random move generator would win 3 out of 4)
    nope, 1668 all time high hardly is a poor player.
    Try harder at being unsuccessful there Sunshine.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '15 07:461 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    That one dude at the bottom of the stats, rated 0
    gimme a break, not even carrobie is that bad. 😕
    As i recall in our last encounter you sued for peace because my Dagon was too much for your medieval chivalric efforts. I dedicated that game to the last living Dragon on earth, suzzianne err i mean the Loch Ness monster.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    02 Mar '15 07:58
    I was just giving you a hard time Rob, just like when we played. Good times. 🙂

    w3/l0/d3 Gentlemen's draws if I remember like this.

    http://www.timeforchess.com/annotation/annotationinteractive.php?annotationid=3982
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '15 08:13
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I was just giving you a hard time Rob, just like when we played. Good times. 🙂

    w3/l0/d3 Gentlemen's draws if I remember like this.

    http://www.timeforchess.com/annotation/annotationinteractive.php?annotationid=3982
    aye them were the days of knights and dragons! 😀
  7. Standard memberSchlecter
    The King of Board
    Solar System
    Joined
    09 Feb '13
    Moves
    15866
    02 Mar '15 11:19
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    That one dude at the bottom of the stats, rated 0
    gimme a break, not even carrobie is that bad. 😕
    please remember that people with a rating of 700 or less are humans too...
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    02 Mar '15 13:011 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    As i recall in our last encounter you sued for peace because my Dagon was too much for your medieval chivalric efforts. I dedicated that game to the last living Dragon on earth, suzzianne err i mean the Loch Ness monster.
    Shut up, pissant. 😠
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7188
    02 Mar '15 13:07
    Originally posted by Schlecter
    please remember that people with a rating of 700 or less are humans too...
    Not all of them; some are sock puppets.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7188
    02 Mar '15 13:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    As i recall in our last encounter you sued for peace because my Dagon was too much for your medieval chivalric efforts. I dedicated that game to the last living Dragon on earth, suzzianne err i mean the Loch Ness monster.
    Tsk... Suzianne isn't the Loch Ness monster... after all, Suzianne actually exists. And is a Jalapeño Kitten, which, I have to presume, is closely related to the Vegetable Lamb of Tartary.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    02 Mar '15 13:14
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Tsk... Suzianne isn't the Loch Ness monster... after all, Suzianne actually exists. And is a Jalapeño Kitten, which, I have to presume, is closely related to the Vegetable Lamb of Tartary.
    It's a play on words. I was once a proud member of the Jalapeño Donkeys clan, before they broke up, and it reminds me of those days long gone.
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '15 13:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It's a play on words. I was once a proud member of the Jalapeño Donkeys clan, before they broke up, and it reminds me of those days long gone.
    Yes donkey is more fitting for sure! hewhaw!
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '15 13:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Shut up, pissant. 😠
    They said the same thing to David Carradine and he was a Shaolin priest and a Kung Fu master! why are great ones always mocked by mediocrity?
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Mar '15 13:45
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Tsk... Suzianne isn't the Loch Ness monster... after all, Suzianne actually exists. And is a Jalapeño Kitten, which, I have to presume, is closely related to the Vegetable Lamb of Tartary.
    Woa - next you'll be telling us there are no faeries and Bagpuss was also fictional! Ahhhh bagpuss, the saggy old cloth cat - but Emily loved him.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    02 Mar '15 14:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes donkey is more fitting for sure! hewhaw!
    Shut up, pissant. 😠
Back to Top