No kissing or shaking hands with strangers ok.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
28 Feb 20

Stay safe, do as the footballers do.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
28 Feb 20

@drewnogal
you're not a stranger

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
28 Feb 20

@rookie54 said
@drewnogal
you're not a stranger
🀣🀣🀣

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 20

At least get to know them a little first. Strangers are friends you haven't met yet! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
28 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
I'm genuinely struggling with this. My employer has advised us to stop shaking hands, but shaking hands is just what I do. Twice already I have forgotten (though do now carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm genuinely struggling with this. My employer has advised us to stop shaking hands, but shaking hands is just what I do. Twice already I have forgotten (though do now carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer).
Here is a simple way not to shake hands and not look rude, just lie and say you haven't been feeling great and don't want to pass anything on to them. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
28 Feb 20

That's like telling me to stop breathing or talking.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
That's like telling me to stop breathing or talking.
It is apples and oranges the difference is so great gbs.....take a minute you'll get it! πŸ˜‰

breathing or talking...........shaking hands two completely different things.

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Feb 20

I'll worry about it whenever.

I know it's a serious thing but nothing I can do. Just lay low until we know where it goes.

Gothenburg

Moves
28 Feb 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I'll worry about it whenever.

I know it's a serious thing but nothing I can do. Just lay low until we know where it goes.
We don't get very close to strangers, do we? And you can't suspect just anybody to be a threat. I'm not worried.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
Sex is ok as long as you wear masks and condoms.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 20
1 edit

@torunn said
We don't get very close to strangers, do we? And you can't suspect just anybody to be a threat. I'm not worried.
You should suspect everyone to be a threat, doesn't mean you have to be worried or afraid. What will be will be and nothing we can do about it. Eventually the Scientists who work in labs will find something but untill then all we can do is grin and bear it.

So far they are saying over 70-80 age group are most at risk. Those of you who are of that age group on this site know who you are, try to lay low if you can. I know it is hard you still have to get groceries.

May God be with all of you!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
28 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
You should suspect everyone to be a threat, doesn't mean you have to be worried or afraid. What will be will be and nothing we can do about it. Eventually the Scientists who work in labs will find something but untill then all we can do is grin and bear it.

So far they are saying over 70-80 age group are most at risk. Those of you who are of that age group on this site ...[text shortened]... if you can. I know it is hard you still have to get groceries.

May God be with all of you!

-VR
Thank Rusty, and to you too. I live as usual, nothing changed, but I would probably hesitate before buying a flight ticket.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 20
2 edits

@Torunn

I have friends who live in Newfoundland and are going to Cuba in April. I've told them they should re-consider and are in the age group most at risk for dying from it. So far as I know they are still going. I don't understand why they would do that.

Actually met them through other friends who have more common sense. If something happens they will not have anyone to blame but themselves. I am going to see if the daughters or sons can talk any sense into them. I don't think they fully understand the potential danger they are putting themselves in.

-VR

w

Moves
28 Feb 20
2 edits

@drewnogal said
Technology is such that we should never have to leave the house ever again.

Just text and send droids to deliver things at home per Amazon.

Procreation may be a challenge, but that's why they make turkey basters.