1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 14:16
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Originally posted by rookie54
    nobody gives a rat's patoot what you think, copy, or paste...
    you, as intelligent as you are, have not yet figured that out...
    the thumbs are for [b]YOU
    , not the text..."

Thanks for weighing in with your opinion that "nobody gives a rat's patoot what you think, copy, or paste..."[/b]
    you know what opinion polls are, i'm sure (he assumed greatly)...
    all the 'thumbs' do is provide all posters with immediate feedback as to the general opinions of the forum in which we post...
    you get that, right???
    and,
    yer REALLY good at counting stuff; days, moves, thumbs, warts, calories, days that end in y...

you want to hold my wording "nobody" to account for exactness???

pinhead, the program does not work the the way you seem to think it does...
    and,
    when you begin (if you begin) to understand the world into which you have voluntarily submitted yerself you will mesh more comfortably with those around you...

or not...
    personally i'd really like to see you more comfortable...
    more relaxed...

HA!!!
    or not...
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 14:231 edit
    you know what opinion polls are, i'm sure (he assumed greatly)...
    all the 'thumbs' do is provide all posters with immediate feedback as to the general opinions of the forum in which we post...
    you get that, right???
    and,
    yer REALLY good at counting stuff; days, moves, thumbs, warts, calories, days that end in y...

you want to hold my wording "nobody" to ...[text shortened]... t...
    personally i'd really like to see you more comfortable...
    more relaxed...

HA!!!
    or not...
    The Guidelines: Help : forumguidelines

Red Hot Pawn "FAQ: Forum Guidelines; The following twelve points are the guidelines that should be followed when posting to the forums.
    •Discussions in forums can often get heated, but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse."
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 15:05
    [b]The Guidelines: Help : forumguidelines

Red Hot Pawn "FAQ: Forum Guidelines; The following twelve points are the guidelines that should be followed when posting to the forums.
    •Discussions in forums can often get heated, but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse."[/b]
    i'm gonna lay out a scenario, and listen to what you think, if you choose to reply with yer own words rather than legalese...

caissad4 is one of the users here that treats you with kid gloves, and you respond with a wagging puppy tail whenever she shows you attention...
    now,
    i've intentionally italicized her gender...
    because,
    while 'pinhead' (describing lack of rational thought) sets you on edge,
    the forum moderator's obvious dismissal of cassie's gender n his/her post goes completely unchallenged by you...

i will ask you now, do you not understand why folks treat you with disdain???

*shrugs*
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 15:13
    i'm gonna lay out a scenario, and listen to what you think, if you choose to reply with yer own words rather than legalese...

caissad4 is one of the users here that treats you with kid gloves, and you respond with a wagging puppy tail whenever she shows you attention...
    now,
    i've intentionally italicized her gender...
    because,
    while 'pinhead' (de ...[text shortened]... you...

i will ask you now, do you not understand why folks treat you with disdain???

*shrugs*
    @Crowley
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 15:13
    Originally posted by caissad4
    There are none.
    They have indeed eased up a lot, I think the rabid liberal clique that ran things got ousted. It was getting pretty bad for awhile, they'd allow the most awful anti-white posts but jump on anything that pointed out a different picture.
    They sucked.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 15:20
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    You called, my son?
    Getting hold of you lot is harder than getting hold of God.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 15:21
    [b]The Guidelines: Help : forumguidelines

•Discussions in forums can often get heated, but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse."[/b]
    Would you class calling people cowards because they thumb down your posts, as abuse in this context?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 15:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Would you class calling people cowards because they thumb down your posts, as abuse in this context?
    My criteria has already been stated above:
    "... but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse."
    Period.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 16:21
    My criteria has already been stated above:
    "... but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse."
    Period.
    Your avoidance of a simple, direct, on topic question, is noted.
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 16:292 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 17:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Your avoidance of a simple, direct, on topic question, is noted.
    "... but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse." -Russ
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 17:11
    "... but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse." -Russ
    Why do you so often refer to people who thumb you down ~ using a facility provided by Russ ~ as "cowards"? Is that not an attempt to make a personal attack or at least be abusive?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 17:12
    @Crowley
    rookie54 made an interesting point; are you suggesting he is a "troll" instead of addressing his point?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 19:29
    Do you think the "Russ" would agree that calling people "cowards" is abuse?
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 02:485 edits
    Forum Ban Nominations (2015)

Since there's been a recent surge in opinions here about site members who should be given a forum ban,
    let's formalize this cause celeb with your thoughtful and objectively focused nominations:

Nomination Ballot:

1) Which active site member should receive a forum ban; for how long;
    and why referencing RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines?

2) Which active site member should be given a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban and why?

Nomination Ground Rules:

a) Five separate sets of nominations may be made on either or both 1) or 2) options described above.;

b) All nominations must be for other active members by site nickname.

c) Polls will close on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015;

d) I'll serve as coordinator only and will provide a weekly tally of all valid nominations received.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Polls are open. Let the nomination process begin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree