No Moderators in Forums at All

No Moderators in Forums at All

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why what bad thing did he do this time?
What am I, your secretary?

rc

Moves
27 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
What am I, your secretary?
yes, a cup of Colombian coffee please. So Bobs hasn't done anything bad and you just want him to apologize to make you feel good, right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15

yes, a cup of Colombian coffee please. So Bobs hasn't done anything bad and you just want him to apologize to make you feel good, right?
If you had been following the threads and exchanges instead of playing Cowboys and Indians with your idiot friends in the Clans forum you would be more up to speed with things in here.

rc

Moves
27 Sep 15

If you had been following the threads and exchanges instead of playing Cowboys and Indians with your idiot friends in the Clans forum you would be more up to speed with things in here.
are you going to give me detention and send a letter home to my parents?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
27 Sep 15

Easy there, Hinds posts will be removed in time if enough people complain.
By who ??
The scumbag moderator has apparently decided that the posts will remain.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by caissad4
By who ??
The scumbag moderator has apparently decided that the posts will remain.
I don't think calling the moderator a scumbag is helping your case.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you kick this off with a few nominations of your own?
Okay..

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15

are you going to give me detention and send a letter home to my parents?
Shut your squawking, there's something important and interesting going on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15

Hai Suzianne 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Forum Ban Nominations (2015)

Since there's been a recent surge in opinions here about site members who should be given a forum ban,
let's formalize this cause celeb with your thoughtful and objectively focused nominations:

Nomination Ballot:

1) Which active site member should receive a forum ban; for how long;
and why r ...[text shortened]... eived.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Polls are open. Let the nomination process begin.
Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 4)
Forum Ban Nominations (2015)

Since there's been a recent surge in opinions here about site members who should be given a forum ban,
let's formalize this cause celeb with your thoughtful and objectively focused nominations:

Nomination Ballot:

and why referencing RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines?

2) Which active site member should be given a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban and why?

Nomination Ground Rules:

a) Five separate sets of nominations may be made on either or both 1) or 2) options described above.;

b) All nominations must be for other active members by site nickname.

c) Polls will close on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015;

d) I'll serve as coordinator only and will provide a weekly tally of all valid nominations received.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Polls are open. Let the nomination process begin.

"2) Which active site member should be given a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban and why?"

I hereby nominate coquette as an "active site member [who] should be given a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban". "why?" Because since she joined Red Hot Pawn in July, 2006, coquette has never to the best of my knowledge ever violated RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines. Should she lapse from this status in the future she should, of course, receive an immediate Forum Moderator Warning which references the specific violation as should you or I or any other contributor to these public forums.

As a note of interest: coquette has made an incredible 697,066 chess moves since July, 2006.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 4)
[b]Forum Ban Nominations (2015)

Nomination Ballot:

1) Which active site member ...[text shortened]... ms. As a note of interest: coquette has made an incredible 697,066 chess moves since July, 2006.[/b]
Do you think RJhinds should receive some sort of disciplinary action for the unpleasant comment he made in the thread Caissad4 is complaining about?

F

Moves
27 Sep 15

I hereby nominate coquette as an "active site member [who] should be given a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban". "why?" Because since she joined Red Hot Pawn in July, 2006, coquette has never to the best of my knowledge ever violated RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines. Should she lapse from this status in the future she should, of course, receive an immediate Forum Moderator Warning which references the specific violation as should you or I or any other contributor to these public forums.

What on earth is "a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban" that can then be rescinded if the person with the supposed "immunity" does something worthy of receiving a forum ban and therefore gets one? Surely every poster is entitled to 'not receiving a forum ban until they deserve one'?

F

Moves
27 Sep 15

and why referencing RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines? [/b]
Who do you nominate for this?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
[b]I hereby nominate coquette as an "active site member [who] should be given a lifetime immunity from receiving a forum ban". "why?" Because since she joined Red Hot Pawn in July, 2006, coquette has never to the best of my knowledge ever violated RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines. Should she lapse from this status in the future she should, of course, rec ...[text shortened]... gets one? Surely every poster is entitled to 'not receiving a forum ban until they deserve one'?
There is something important and interesting occurring here with a valued site member feeling extremely agrieved that an offensive comment has not been removed despite it being alerted. Whether or not I personally agree with Caissad4 on this matter, I think she has a strong case about responsible member orientated moderation. The moderator has piped up and frankly been quite flippant about her complaint indicating that Caissad4 is correct in her perception about the moderation of these forums not being taken seriously. This is an important and interesting issue which affects all of us, and all Grampy Bobby can do is start another one of his own-fart-smelling nonsensical fantasies. It just pisses me off to be honest.

rc

Moves
27 Sep 15

Shut your squawking, there's something important and interesting going on.
face bovered!