General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    28 Dec '09
    Moves
    7308
    15 Dec '15 14:562 edits
    Apologies, I started a new thread and deleted/aborted it. Doh!
  2. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    1842
    15 Dec '15 15:24
    Originally posted by English Anderssen
    Apologies, I started a new thread and deleted/aborted it. Doh!
    it"s much better than some of the threads in the forums.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    15 Dec '15 17:35
    Originally posted by English Anderssen
    Apologies, I started a new thread and deleted/aborted it. Doh!
    I feel like this one has legs: every post eleven words!
  4. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    1842
    15 Dec '15 17:48
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I feel like this one has legs: every post eleven words!
    i will soon put a stop to that, ooops eleven again
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    15 Dec '15 17:521 edit
    Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    i will soon put a stop to that, ooops eleven again
    This sentence contains eleven words, and in two quite different ways.
  6. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    1842
    15 Dec '15 18:10
    Originally posted by JS357
    This sentence contains eleven words, and in two quite different ways.
    will this madness ever end? maybe on post eleven maybe not.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196676
    15 Dec '15 18:16
    this thread makes no sense to me, does anyone else agree?
  8. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    1842
    15 Dec '15 18:19
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    this thread makes no sense to me, does anyone else agree?
    what time is the train leaving leven? eleven minutes past eleven
  9. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919234
    15 Dec '15 18:42
    I am sensing that something is missing. It's just intuition. I can't identify exactly what it is. I know that there are clues out there. Still, I can be comforted in knowing that the process is working despite my own lack of certainty.
  10. Standard memberJerryH
    Hyperbole Happy
    Joined
    17 Jul '08
    Moves
    1748
    15 Dec '15 18:52
    I agree with the original post almost point for point, thumbs.
  11. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88270
    15 Dec '15 18:56
    Eleventh post with eleven words none of which have eleven letters
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    15 Dec '15 19:49
    Unexploited jackrabbits exquisitely, unflappably communalize unimmunized zooplankton; hypnopompic teetotalers personalize blacksnakes.
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88270
    15 Dec '15 19:55
    This thread goes up to 11

    YouTube
  14. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    15 Dec '15 20:01
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Unexploited jackrabbits exquisitely, unflappably communalize unimmunized zooplankton; hypnopompic teetotalers personalize blacksnakes.
    That looks more like a list of words with eleven letters.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    15 Dec '15 20:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This thread goes up to 11

    [youtube]KOO5S4vxi0o[/youtube]
    You failed: failed miserably, failed hilariously--- but you still failed, nonetheless.
Back to Top