2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 18:37
    @lemondrop said
    he was a hate monger
    good riddance
    Someday someone may be unkind to you lemon, think about that!

-VR
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 19:25
    @very-rusty said
    Someday someone may be unkind to you lemon, think about that!
    After all these years, you still haven't learned when to shut up.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 19:351 edit
    @handyandy said
    After all these years, you still haven't learned when to shut up.
    After all these years you haven't learned not to get involved my bantering sessions!

You've always sided with people you think run the forums, I don't know why that is Andy, but the little groups have changed over the years, and you still manage to be with them. πŸ˜‰

-VR
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 01:10
    @very-rusty said
    After all these years you haven't learned not to get involved my bantering sessions!

You've always sided with people you think run the forums, I don't know why that is Andy, but the little groups have changed over the years, and you still manage to be with them.
    Little groups? What are you talking about?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 03:54
    @very-rusty said

You've always sided with people you think run the forums, I don't know why that is Andy, but the little groups have changed over the years, and you still manage to be with them. πŸ˜‰

-VR
    No, it's do what's right, not say whatever you want.
  7. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 08:05
    @handyandy said
    Little groups? What are you talking about?
    Rusty has a theory that anybody who doesn't like one of his posts is a member of 'a little group'. I would ask him what the odds would be that everybody would like all his posts given the sheer volume, but I would probably be told I was part of a red thumb underground conspiracy clique (RUCC) which is possibly a level up from the little group. πŸ˜†

(Don't forget next RUCC meeting on ThursdayπŸ˜‰)
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 08:38
    @relentless-red said
    Rusty has a theory that anybody who doesn't like one of his posts is a member of 'a little group'. I would ask him what the odds would be that everybody would like all his posts given the sheer volume, but I would probably be told I was part of a red thumb underground conspiracy clique (RUCC) which is possibly a level up from the little group. πŸ˜†

I've put it in the diary Grand Wizard.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 13:27
    @relentless-red said

Will there be real "refreshments" this time? The last meeting was a bit of a disappointment since the notice said, "Refreshments included". I'd hardly call flat beer refreshing. 😳
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 13:38
    @great-big-stees said
    Will there be real "refreshments" this time? The last meeting was a bit of a disappointment since the notice said, "Refreshments included". I'd hardly call flat beer refreshing. 😳
    Beer and conspiracies, a heady mix. I've left a drink behind the bar for everybody at the Tavern. Just do the handshake. πŸ˜‰πŸΊ
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 13:431 edit
    @relentless-red said
    Beer and conspiracies, a heady mix. I've left a drink behind the bar for everybody at the Tavern. Just do the handshake. πŸ˜‰πŸΊ
    Thanks. Was it two hits with the left fist and a twirl around? πŸ€”

Edit: I'm thinking if we keep swaying from the thread's intention we may find our names in the "Death Notices". 😲
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 16:29
    @great-big-stees said
    Thanks. Was it two hits with the left fist and a twirl around? πŸ€”

Edit: I'm thinking if we keep swaying from the thread's intention we may find our names in the "Death Notices". 😲
    Naw, it's noteworthy deaths, not road kill here.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 16:472 edits
    @relentless-red said

Actually Very Rusty would probably tell you that you wanted in on the conversation! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I have a much better idea on what Very Rusty would say than you do! πŸ˜‰

Then again if you're a misfit you've already made your bed so to speak! πŸ™‚

-VR
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 20:39
    I'm tipping the next name in this thread will be a UK resident.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 20:57
    @kewpie said
    I'm tipping the next name in this thread will be a UK resident.
    maybe the Queen?
    nooooooo!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree