1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 08:374 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    We all change one day at a time until that morning or noon or evening when we depart this life on earth for eternity. Exceptions: nary a one.............
    Oh very profound...and completely avoiding the point, which is that you have been getting flack here for years and years. Countless threads started, complaining about your behaviour. Your spamming of the forums, your bumping of your own threads, your sending of unwanted PMs to people, your being passive-aggressive, your posting of information given you in private, your starting threads in spirituality and not responding to questions. It goes on and on and on. And what do you do - you start more threads making jibes at your detractors, complaining about the thumbs down you get and calling the thumbers cowards. Time and time again you are banned by the appointed representatives of your beloved "Russ" for your misbehaviour and yet you don't change, you just carry on. Well then, carry on GB, you must enjoy the flack, I guess at least you are getting some attention.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:04
    I really didn't want this thread to become yet another anti-troll rant, much as I hate trolls. Oh well ...
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:12
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I really didn't want this thread to become yet another anti-troll rant, much as I hate trolls. Oh well ...
    Oh dear. It's just that that topic is making headlines again at the moment. The drama will pass in due course, as it always does, and normal banality will resume forthwith 🙂
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh very profound...and completely avoiding the point, which is that you have been getting flack here for years and years. Countless threads started, complaining about your behaviour. Your spamming of the forums, your bumping of your own threads, your sending of unwanted PMs to people, your being passive-aggressive, your posting of information given you i ...[text shortened]... ll then, carry on GB, you must enjoy the flack, I guess at least you are getting some attention.
    KA-BOOOOOM!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

- - -

I bet the resident forum jerk will reply with some inane, dodgy or
    passive aggressive mumbo jumbo.

In 5... 4... 3...
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    No? Link please if it's a good one...
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:14
    Originally posted by Seitse
    [b]KA-BOOOOOM!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

- - -

I bet the resident forum jerk will reply with some inane, dodgy or
    passive aggressive mumbo jumbo.

In 5... 4... 3...[/b]
    I'm certain that my irritation with GB does not extend to your apparent loathing of him.
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Yeah, I hope you would do the same but instead you decided
    to badger me and the site until I got banned, click thumbs down
    and rile up your troops to persecute my "bad taste", hollering
    about how worried you were about 13 year olds*

So, care to copy paste your encyclopedia definition of hypocrisy, jerk?

* This obsession with pre- and pubescent kids remains suspicious, but
    that's another topic. Maybe for the FBI?
    The day you cease and desist from your persistent corruptions of my site nickname, misrepresenting my posts and indulging your own tasteless fantasies in slurs and innuendos at my expense, there'll be no further reason to reply unless to a legitimate thread topic or post. Choice is yours.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    But haven't some veterans just been telling us that the forums thrived back in the day when "incivility" prevailed?

So what role do you reckon "incivility" has had?
    "Incivility also plays a role" here in the same way its presence does in the many venues in which we conduct our lives.The spectrum of civility to incivility along which we all find our own comfort zones is based on standards of morality and etiquette or situational ethics and insensitivity to others. .
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:51
    I'm certain that my irritation with GB does not extend to your apparent loathing of him.
    I also loathe you, so don't be jealous, sweet cheeks.
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:53
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    The day you cease and desist from your persistent corruptions of my site nickname, misrepresenting my posts and indulging your own tasteless fantasies in slurs and innuendos at my expense, there'll be no further reason to reply unless to a legitimate thread topic or post. Choice is yours.
    Just as I expected. I knew that you would be, once again, a dodgy and
    hypocrite coward.

Exhibit A, everybody, look at him, drooling in his own blandness. The
    famous Grandstand Wobbles, with his child anon and his Vivian.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:56
    Oh very profound...and completely avoiding the point, which is that you have been getting flack here for years and years. Countless threads started, complaining about your behaviour. Your spamming of the forums, your bumping of your own threads, your sending of unwanted PMs to people, your being passive-aggressive, your posting of information given you in p ...[text shortened]... . Well then, carry on GB, you must enjoy the flack, I guess at least you are getting some attention.
    Face facts. Some people simply dislike other people for personal reasons known only to them. Other people fall in line and follow suit for no particular reason at all except to be part of the in crowd. Whenever RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines are violated you have three choices: 1) Ignore the infraction or violation; 2) Alert it; 3) Appropriate the real or imagined infraction or violation as a cause celeb which you can moan and groan about from sunrise to sundown to your heart's content, garnering the approval of your friends and followers in favorable replies, Smileys and Thumbs Up.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 09:591 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    May I ask your definition of "trolls" on this forum or any other site public forum?
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:01
    Oh dear. It's just that that topic is making headlines again at the moment. The drama will pass in due course, as it always does, and normal banality will resume forthwith 🙂
    "normal banality" by whose standards?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree