1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Incivility also plays a role" here in the same way its presence does in the many venues in which we conduct our lives.The spectrum of civility to incivility along which we all find our own comfort zones is based on standards of morality and etiquette or situational ethics and insensitivity to others. .
    You've been called out for trolling the Spirituality Forum numerous times and you've admitted you troll that forum. Has your behaviour ~ and your "standards of morality and etiquette" ~ resulted in a decline in standards and activity there, do you think?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:04
    Originally posted by Seitse
    KA-BOOOOOM!!!

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

- - -

I bet the resident forum jerk will reply with some inane, dodgy or
    passive aggressive mumbo jumbo.

In 5... 4... 3...
    "resident forum jerk": there you go again seeking attention and approval with a groundless implied accusation..
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've been called out for trolling the Spirituality Forum numerous times and you've admitted you troll that forum. Has your behaviour ~ and your "standards of morality and etiquette" ~ resulted in a decline in standards and activity there, do you think?
    You decide whether the accusations are based on legitimate objective standards or on fabricated standards and personal hatred..
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:131 edit
    You decide whether the accusations are based on legitimate objective standards or on fabricated standards and personal hatred..
    twhitehead is a level headed, reasonable and civil contributor to the Spirituality Forum, and he's called you out for trolling that forum on more than one occasion; would you seriously attribute his observation to "hatred" for you on his part?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:17
    May I ask your definition of "trolls" on this forum or any other site public forum?
    I can think of nobody on this web site who refers to / dismisses / smears people with whom he disagrees (or who have different beliefs from him) as "trolls" as much as you do.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 10:37
    Simple solution: Just ignore rather than fixate your daily attention upon him.
    Take your own medicine.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 11:13
    "resident forum jerk": there you go again seeking attention and approval with a groundless implied accusation..
    Still waiting for you to address your hypocrisy. I won't forget.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 11:151 edit
    Here it is, let's not forget.

I am still waiting to see if you have the nuts to address it head on.

Simple solution: Just ignore rather than fixate your daily attention upon him.

The day you cease and desist from your persistent corruptions of my site nickname, misrepresenting my posts and indulging your own tasteless fantasies in slurs and innuendos at my expense, there'll be no further reason to reply unless to a legitimate thread topic or post. Choice is yours.

Pot. Kettle.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 14:522 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=1&page=500

Nobody has started more than three threads on the page.
    Not a single copycat thread.
    Most threads are short and their topics are varied.

OK, it was 2007, but I looked also at Page 250 (2010) and it wasn't much different.

Would anyone care to comment?
    Red Hot Pawn Public Forums: "The forums are the core of the 'Red Hot Pawn' community. Feel free to just read, but please consider posting a comment. Most posts will develop into a conversation (called a 'thread' ), so be sure to check back and follow up on any of your earlier posts." ~Russ

"Forum

General: General discussion. If it's off-topic, or you're not sure where to put it, put it here.

Help: Ask for help using the site.

Only Chess: Chess related matters only please.

Tournaments: Join and discuss tournaments hosted on this site.

Posers and Puzzles: For chess related, or off-topic, puzzles, riddles, games and other challenges...

Announcements: Announcements from your site admins.

Clans: Taunt, goad or ridicule rival clans, or just discuss this team based feature.

Developers: Interested in developing clients or tools for RHP? Discuss and request features here.

Debates: Potentially heated discussions on topics such as world affairs, politics and other such areas of interest

Site Ideas: Submit and discuss suggestions to improve the site.

Spirituality: Debate and general [/b]discussion[/b] of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

Sports: Discussion forum for sports and sporting events from around the world.

Science: Scientific discussion and debate.

Culture: Discussion forum for the arts.

Clubs Public Each club has its own private forums, but this is a public forum for the discussions and promotion of clubs."

Note: Nine (9) references to "discuss and discussions"; one (1) reference to "conversation"; one (1) reference to "comment"; one (1) reference to "just read"; two (2) references to Debate; one (1) reference to "heated discussions"; one (1) reference to "challenges"; one (1) reference to "taunt"; one (1) reference to "goad"; and one (1) reference to "ridicule". In total (19) suggested purposes of each of these forums for all members. (1 of 2)
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 15:21
    [b]Red Hot Pawn Public Forums: "The forums are the core of the 'Red Hot Pawn' community. Feel free to just read, but please consider posting a comment. Most posts will develop into a conversation (called a 'thread' ), so be sure to check back and follow up on any of your earlier posts." ~Russ

"Forum

Genera ...[text shortened]... o "ridicule". In total (19) suggested purposes of each of these forums for all members. (1 of 2)
    Nobody cares.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:351 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nobody cares.
    Russ certainly gives a damn about the activity volumes of chess moves and public forum posts for the sake of attracting advertisers and realizing favourable revenue trends; and I thought right along that you were an objective, well travelled business professional; apparently I've been wrong.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:52
    Russ certainly gives a damn about the activity volumes of chess moves and public forum posts for the sake of attracting advertisers and realizing favourable revenue trends; and I thought right along that you were an objective, well travelled business professional; apparently I've been wrong.
    Are you sticking to your suggestion that people giving you thumbs down is costing Russ money?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 18:05
    How sad that you interpret my comment "nobody cares" as meaning anything more than "nobody cares" about YOUR tedious copy paste post of the forum descriptions. Do you think the owners of this site care tuppence about your opinion about what this forum should or should not look like? And what on earth has that got to do with my professional activity?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 18:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you sticking to your suggestion that people giving you thumbs down is costing Russ money?
    Haha - this is so on the money.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How sad that you interpret my comment "nobody cares" as meaning anything more than "nobody cares" about YOUR tedious copy paste post of the forum descriptions. Do you think the owners of this site care tuppence about your opinion about what this forum should or should not look like? And what on earth has that got to do with my professional activity?
    "mister divegeester, did Russ provide the "copy paste" feature 4 his health or 2 benefit site members who contribute to his forums?" ~child anon

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree