since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 03:32
    Originally posted by rookie54
    sweet to be, a fly on the wall,
    and listen to the sounds in my head...
    for we are not real, merely illusion,
    just thoughts that we've not yet said...
    Best post in the thread. Thanks rookie, wish we heard from you more often. 🙂
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 03:42
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Best post in the thread. Thanks rookie, wish we heard from you more often. 🙂
    thanks...
    i find i have many varied interests, this place and these folks are but one of the myriad of demons i must pleasure...
    otherwise, i might darken yer door more often...
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 03:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You think that "Russ" enables you to copy/paste? 😕
    ... you're better than that.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 08:55
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ... you're better than that.
    Gee i dunno he appears to exhibit a rather unsavoury tendency to simply attack
    personalities rather than address the content of threads. Perhaps it really is the best we
    can hope for.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 12:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Gee i dunno he appears to exhibit a rather unsavoury tendency to simply attack
    personalities rather than address the content of threads. Perhaps it really is the best we
    can hope for.
    Would you describe yourself as opposed to other people, apart from yourself, attacking personalities on these forums?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 13:412 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Would you describe yourself as opposed to other people, apart from yourself, attacking personalities on these forums?
    Sorry its a loaded question, try free bird seed or paint a tunnel on the side of a rock.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 13:481 edit
    Sorry its a loaded question, try free bird seed or paint a tunnel on the side of a rock.
    Try this one then: Would you describe yourself as opposed to people attacking personalities on these forums?

edit: I notice you removed the gratuitous personal insult from your post with one of those two edits.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 13:591 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Try this one then: Would you describe yourself as opposed to people attacking personalities on these forums?

edit: I notice you removed the gratuitous personal insult from your post with one of those two edits.
    Sorry but I cannot be bothered today. I will be answering no questions that attempt to
    indirectly limit ones answers simply because it suits the agenda of the enquirer, I will be
    engaging in no debates and if you want to paint tunnels on the side of walls, roll boulders
    down hills, offer free bird seed or make any other plastic and transparent attempts to
    entrap people that's up to you.

I can be bothered to insult you though with any gratuitous personal insult that you desire.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:09
    Sorry but I cannot be bothered today. I will be answering no questions that attempt to
    indirectly limit ones answers simply because it suits the agenda of the enquirer, I will be
    engaging in no debates and if you want to paint tunnels on the side of walls, roll boulders
    down hills, offer free bird seed or make any other plastic and transparent ...[text shortened]... .

I can be bothered to insult you though with any gratuitous personal insult that you desire.
    Is that a "Yes" robbie opposes attacking the personality of other posters or a "No" robbie doesn't oppose it?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:151 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is that a "Yes" robbie opposes attacking the personality of other posters or a "No" robbie doesn't oppose it?
    Oh dear attempting to present a false dilemma, plastic, transparent and not very clever. Sigh
    I told you already i cannot be bothered. Leave me alone and engage someone else. You
    sucked all the life blood out of me yesterday with your incessant bickering.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:19
    Oh dear attempting to present a false dilemma, plastic, transparent and not very clever. Sigh
    I told you already i cannot be bothered. Leave me alone and engage someone else. You
    sucked all the life blood out of me yesterday with your incessant bickering.
    Why have gone all furtive suddenly? 🙂
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why have gone all furtive suddenly? 🙂
    another loaded question which indirectly assumes guilt through suggestion.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:26
    another loaded question which indirectly assumes guilt through suggestion.
    You have gone all furtive suddenly, robbie.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have gone all furtive suddenly, robbie.
    If you say so it must be true FMF.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '15 14:44
    If you say so it must be true FMF.
    Thanks. It's kind of you to say so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree