1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 03:481 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I went 3 days with a strict liquid diet. That evening, I ate a can of corn without chewing.
    Very nicely done 🙂
    Edit: Quoted wrong post 😞
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 03:48
    Originally posted by ale1552
    Here is my contribution. A rare phenomenom in our part of the world. Fog, coupled with belowing freezing temperatures and the lack of any breeze....rare itself in this prairie state...that causes hoar to start growing upon every exposed surface. Every blade of grass, every tree branch, the railing on your back steps, everything. The longer the fog remain ...[text shortened]... of its own weight. The enchantment of the moment is gone. I sigh and walk back into the house.
    Very nicely done 🙂
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 04:03
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Very nicely done 🙂
    Try eating carrots, CP.

😞
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 19:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    08 Oct '12
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:18
    hi my name is john from from leeds england i hope this reply finds you well i read your contributon 4 times now i think its beautiful,just reading your words have moved me
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:222 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Here's another, drewnogal: 64 square canvas with the usual quadrants and a circular space in the middle. Top left, a caveman and his family scratching the words, "Who are we?" with their fingernails on one of their cave's moist walls. Top right, decades later, the children who survived using sharp stones to carve "Why are we here?" beneath their parent's post on what had, then, become the family's forum wall. Bottom left, "Where are we going?" also appears (with two thumbs down) on the same wall. Bottom right, the youngest girl-child posted, "How on earth will we get there?" in pink crayon which she somehow made from a mixture of wild strawberries and unripened bananas. Center, a distant presence whispering,Reveal Hidden Content
    You all dance around in circles asking questions without answer, while I sit here in the middle and know. Please go back to the simple [rec] system everybody loved and color your walls forum gray. ~I am who I am
    gb
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:24
    Originally posted by VOLEN

hi my name is john from from leeds england i hope this reply finds you well i read your contributon 4 times now i think its beautiful,just reading your words have moved meN
    Hi, VOLEN. Welcome to Red Hot Pawn. Glad you're here.
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '12
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:43
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Very nicely done 🙂
    i think so too what lovely words have been written iam new to the forum but ask you to relpy my msg to this beautiful thing that has been written
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:45
    hi my name is john from from leeds england i hope this reply finds you well i read your contributon 4 times now i think its beautiful,just reading your words have moved me
    Ever heard of a capital letter, or a full-stop John?

Please don't tell me you are over aged 20, and a Labour candidate for The North East?

Just reading your words has really pithed me off.

-m. (m hath a lispth_ a pronounced lisp when I type) 😉
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hi, VOLEN. Welcome to Red Hot Pawn. Glad you're here.
    You welcome illiterates then, Bobby?

Then, come to think of, more prey!

-m.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:482 edits
    i think so too what lovely words have been written iam new to the forum but ask you to relpy my msg to this beautiful thing that has been written
    Maybe you, too, should think about painting a nice word painting (about something you care a lot about).
    Mistakes are nothing to be afraid of, since we all make so many of them, especially me. Ha,

😉
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:501 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom

Please don't tell me you are over aged 20, and a Labour candidate for The North East?

Back off, Mike. This human being has every much a right to be here as you or me. If his style goes against your grain, skip past it like a gentleman. Fast forward. Let it go.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 15:56
    Originally posted by mikelom

For God sake, Mikelom, wake up.

VOLEN's political views are nobody's biz.

Pick on guys your own size.
  14. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 20:28
    I received your PM and was delighted to realize that you are referring to my post. Thank you very much. Audrey
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 07:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree