1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:40
    Here is an opportunity to reveal personal things that might not ordinarily come up in forum conversation.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:42
    I can't remember buying any clothing that had any kind of writing on it, at least for many, many years. I might not have had the chance to say this on another thread.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here is an opportunity to reveal personal things that might not ordinarily come up in forum conversation.
    About other people?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    About other people?
    As long as doing so reveals something about you. 🙂
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    FMF,
    Keep in mind things you reveal which are personal could back and be thrown in your face. I use Lemondrop as an example!

Regards,
    -VR
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can't remember buying any clothing that had any kind of writing on it, at least for many, many years. I might not have had the chance to say this on another thread.
    If someone wants me to display advertising on my t-shirt, I expect them to pay me, not the other way around.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:53
    once, i stole all of canada's maple syrup...
    i substituted barrels of sugar water (jamaican) in its place and they never noticed...
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:53
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Keep in mind things you reveal which are personal could back and be thrown in your face.
    I might be worried if there'd been some specific words on my clothing that could have come back to haunt me, but it's not so.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 13:59
    Originally posted by rookie54
    once, i stole all of canada's maple syrup...
    i substituted barrels of sugar water (jamaican) in its place and they never noticed...
    rookie,
    Don't be silly of course we would notice, it is our syrup, no other like it in the world! 😛

Regards,
    -VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:002 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I might be worried if there'd been some specific words on my clothing that could have come back to haunt me, but it's not so.
    FMF,
    I wasn't talking about your t-shirt or pants and we both know that. You just like to be arguementive don't you?

Regards,
    -VR
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:07
    you know those times you want to tell someone that you think they're a fvcking idiot, but the website yer visiting will not let you because of "think of the children!!!" concerns???

yeah, me too...
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:23
    FMF,
    Keep in mind things you reveal which are personal could back and be thrown in your face. I use Lemondrop as an example!

Regards,
    -VR
    why did you have to mention me?
    get over me
    find another lover
    I'm through with you
    I'm looking for someone with a little backbone
    get lost
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:28
    I wasn't talking about your t-shirt or pants and we both know that. You just like to be arguementive don't you?
    I have already made a revelation about writing on my clothes, or, the absence thereof. I am not yet prepared to make any further personal revelation, and specifically have no plan to make one about whether or not I am argumentative.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:301 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    why did you have to mention me?
    get over me
    find another lover
    I'm through with you
    I'm looking for someone with a little backbone
    get lost
    Dear Maiden Lemondrop,
    Remember it was me who told you I wanted nothing to do with you. I was refering to your father. So no one else metions anything that would be too personal. I figured you would catch on what it was about. Sorry, I assumed you were smarter than you appear. HINT: You hang with the wrong crowd if you are really looking for someone with a little backbone! 😛

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have already made a revelation about writing on my clothes, or, the absence thereof. I am not yet prepared to make any further personal revelation, and specifically have no plan to make one about whether or not I am argumentative.
    fmf,
    You don't have to make a revelation on if you are argumentative or not, it is quite obvious for all to see. 😉

Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree