Philip Schofield: the lies finally revealed

Philip Schofield: the lies finally revealed

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have linked the two with comparative language and Dive has waved the family genetics flag.
Yes. P. Schofield lied to his wife, his family, his colleagues, and he presided of a poisonous workplace where he was having sex with one of his subordinates. I wonder if he was aware of the abuse his brother committed? Did he alert anyone to it? Did he ever lie to protect his brother?

F

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Social media is rife with posts tarring Philip with the same brush as his brother. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if (in a week or so's time) I wake up to some horrible headline about Philip Schofield.
I don't see why if his conscience is clear.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Enter Philip Schofield. Like many before him, he foolishly entered a relationship with a younger colleague and lied to keep it secret. It cost him his job and probably some of his family/friends and certainly his reputation. It was an improper relationship, both for being a betrayal of his own wife and due to the relationship taking place at work.

What he isn't how ...[text shortened]... he link in the OP between the 2 is an unfair one, and probably one that will push him over the edge.
I think the link is completely pertinent in terms of discussion about them as individuals, them as brothers and what they have each done. There is more to be revealed about Philip I feel.

Philip Schofield is indeed a “predator”, he just hasn’t broken the law like his brother has. But let’s see what happens.

Moves
364d

@fmf said
Yes. P. Schofield lied to his wife, his family, his colleagues, and he presided of a poisonous workplace where he was having sex with one of his subordinates. I wonder if he was aware of the abuse his brother committed? Did he alert anyone to it? Did he ever lie to protect his brother?
I find your questions sad and unwarranted.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Philip Schofield's brother was a predator. On that, we can agree.
Philip is also a predator. He’s also lied to his wife, his employers and his best friends.

I knew (my gut) that he was lying when he cried crocodile tears straight into camera a year or so ago as he abused his privileged position as a TV anchor.

I think there is more to come on this Ghost of a Duke.

Moves
364d

@fmf said
I don't see why if his conscience is clear.
Seriously? A guy loses everything and is then compared to his predator brother and you don't think that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
FMF’s comments are completely justified, what on Earth are you playing at.

Will you retract all this if young men at ITV or elsewhere start coming forward and accusing Philip Schofield of abuse?

Because given the pattern of these types of sexual incidents, it is very likely to be the case that they do.

Moves
364d

@divegeester said
Philip is also a predator. He’s also lied to his wife, his employers and his best friends.

I knew (my gut) that he was lying when he cried crocodile tears straight into camera a year or so ago as he abused his privileged position as a TV anchor.

I think there is more to come on this Ghost of a Duke.
A lot will depend on what the colleague tells the media about their relationship.

F

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Seriously? A guy loses everything and is then compared to his predator brother and you don't think that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back?
No I don't. If he is not burdened by a guilty conscience, I expect him to soldier on for years - maybe less lucratively - in a field like digital marketing, podcasts, or some sort of online celebrity journalism.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
364d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He hasn’t “lost everything” he’s been found out to be using his positional influence to obtain sexual favours with young men (man) at his workplace and they lying to everyone about it.

Open your eyes.

F

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What do you think the answers to them are?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A lot will depend on what the colleague tells the media about their relationship.
No, it will depend on what Philip Schofield has actually done. He comes from a family where sexual impropriety is seemingly inherent and to a disgusting degree.

Discussing his brother in contrast to him is perfectly reasonable given the nature of their behaviours.

Moves
364d

@divegeester said
FMF’s comments are completely justified, what on Earth are you playing at.

Will you retract all this if young men at ITV or elsewhere start coming forward and accusing Philip Schofield of abuse?

Because given the pattern of these types of sexual incidents, it is very likely to be the case that they do.
I'll wait to hear the full story before I start throwing stones.

Moves
364d

@fmf said
What do you think the answers to them are?
I wouldn't ask them.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
364d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'll wait to hear the full story before I start throwing stones.
I’m not “throwing stones”, I’m discussing two brothers in the light of their sexual tendencies and lack of integrity and moral fibre.

I had Schofield bang on with my thread a year ago or so, and I’m bang on now. There’s more to come out.