Philip Schofield: the lies finally revealed

Philip Schofield: the lies finally revealed

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
343d

@fmf said
No it wasn't. It was the exact opposite.
In the vast majority of threads, you mirror the position held by Dive. That approach has not served you well in this thread.

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm going to speculate that you have run out of steam in this thread and want to whine instead about the whole fingerprint thing. Let's zap instead to the conclusion. No lie, no apology. Symbiotic relationship. Reasonable assumption.
I’m talking about your hypocrisy on this matter, as you well know.

F

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In the vast majority of threads, you mirror the position held by Dive. That approach has not served you well in this thread.
This is neither an effective argument nor an effective ad hominem.

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, I wouldn't assume a family member knew about or condoned the crimes of a sibling. It is far more likely they didn't and you have no grounds to believe Philip did. Your questions are inherently unpleasant.
And yet you quite readily assumed I was involved in your spat with FMF over the radio program and had no compunction in broadcasting your mistaken suspicions about me in your private club.

You’re a hypocrite.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
343d

@divegeester said
And yet you quite readily assumed I was involved in your spat with FMF over the radio program and had no compunction in broadcasting your mistaken suspicions about me in your private club.

You’re a hypocrite.
To clarify, it is not cool for me to prejudge you but it is okay for you to prejudge Philip Schofield? (You have already conceded your comments about him are speculation).

How is that not hypocritical?

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
To clarify, it is not cool for me to prejudge you but it is okay for you to prejudge Philip Schofield? (You have already conceded your comments about him are speculation).

How is that not hypocritical?
I’m not prejudging him, I’m not lying about either of them. Philip has already perpetrated and so has his brother. I’ve not accused either of them of anything simply highlighting both of their abuses.

I did nothing wrong, and yet here you are virtue signalling about your distaste for my (as you call it - not me) prejudice, when you prejudged and lied about me.

You’re a hypocrite holding a weak position.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
343d

@divegeester said
Yes I’m speculating, that’s what this thread is … apart from my obvious tongue-in-cheek gloating about being correct first time around.

It’s speculation. But let’s see…
Exactly. When we don't have definitive information, we speculate and voice an opinion.

Grow a pair and deal with it.

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Exactly. When we don't have definitive information, we speculate and voice an opinion.
Well if you’re happy with speculating as you did about me, then why are you complaining about me doing it in this thread?

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Grow a pair and deal with it.
Says the most emotionally brittle poster on the site 😂

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
343d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Well if you’re happy with speculating as you did about me, then why are you complaining about me doing it in this thread?
Your speculations are much darker.

Edit: Good to see you now regard it as speculation.

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your speculations are much darker.
Oh so there’s a “darkness” scale to your principles now is there!

Okay I’ll play along … how so?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
343d

@divegeester said
Oh so there’s a “darkness” scale to your principles now is there!

Okay I’ll play along … how so?
There are 8 accepted levels of speculation. Number 8 is speculating about an individual being a predator. (Number 1 speculating about a radio show).

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
There are 8 accepted levels of speculation. Number 8 is speculating about an individual being a predator. (Number 1 speculating about a radio show).
- 1 being speculating that a name change on said radio program was a personal attack.

Good to see you’ve finally accepted the triviality of your own histrionics.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
343d

@divegeester said
- 1 being speculating that a name change on said radio program was a personal attack.

Good to see you’ve finally accepted the triviality of your own histrionics.
90% of what we post here is opinion or speculation. I think you will be happier in yourself as a door-to-door salesman, once you accept that.

(Disclaimer: The above contained a speculation).

Moves
343d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
90% of what we post here is opinion or speculation. I think you will be happier in yourself as a door-to-door salesman, once you accept that.

(Disclaimer: The above contained a speculation).
Well shut up complaining about it then 😂